Add another account

Discus and support Add another account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So someone has logged me out of my account on the xbox companion app and I can't sign them out. Every time I do sign them out and click sign in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christian Uso, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Christian Uso
    Christian Uso New Member

Add another account

So someone has logged me out of my account on the xbox companion app and I can't sign them out. Every time I do sign them out and click sign in, it automatically logs back into their account. It doesn't give me an option to add another account or even bring up the email address and password window. This is infuriating. Please help or fix your apps. For goodness sake.
    Cheers

Christian Uso, Aug 22, 2021
  2. NLH1 Win User

Game pass ultimate question

will add another month to your account
  3. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Xbox account

Sure. You can create another account, delete yours, and create another. You can add also multiple accounts
  4. {Parity} Win User

double profile in the xbox account

Just change the email address on the account and add it to the another account if you want.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How to add another Xbox to my account ?

Hey there @FastFellow23! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind regards.

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account

Yea you should be able to turn off account share in settings.
Thema:

Add another account

1. Add another account - Similar Threads - Add another account

2. Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?: And if so, how do I do that? 4273e7da-7839-41d9-8c6a-ca67bb076c6d
  3. Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?: And if so, how would I do that? 1485c258-4b3c-4083-856c-d5ae4ac66aba
  4. How to add another Xbox to my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add another Xbox to my account ?: I want to add my girlfriends sons xbox to my account, 48264a34-33ab-4091-8c09-13fc186ed768
  5. Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying add-on for Xbox affecting another account: Buying an add-on for xbox on account A, and than logging into account B on the same xbox, do you have the same add-on as account A? If yes, how can you turn that off....
  6. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  7. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  8. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  10. Add family member without another Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add family member without another Microsoft account: OK so here's something I still can't figure out on Xbox One. Current I have one Microsoft account and I use it to sign in to Xbox One. When my kids play a game that is side-by-side multiplayer...