Add caribbean Orange tv in One guide please

Discus and support Add caribbean Orange tv in One guide please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, can I know if one guide will be available one day with Orange in Martinique, Guadeloupe (french islands)? Yet this is no different from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YohanBONTE, Apr 27, 2015.

1. YohanBONTE
    YohanBONTE Guest

Hello, can I know if one
    guide will be available one day with Orange
    in Martinique, Guadeloupe (french islands)?

Yet this is no different from Orange France
    is the number of channels
    is different. But during configuration
    One guide postcodes Caribbean
    is not recognized. What a pity that
    I was counting on the xbox one
    to use only one remote control.

:)

YohanBONTE, Apr 27, 2015
  2. ReapingTsi
    ReapingTsi Guest
    Problem with one guide and other application

Hello i m french so sorry for my english! I have a problem with one guide and orange a application of french tv and other appli of french tv who are no detected by one guide! And i can t open edge and and an other application of tv..only one guide who no
    detected the application of tv..i sad if i can t use internet and tv on 1 screen..before the update was ok..please help me!thanks and good bye!

ReapingTsi, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Sal O
    Sal O Guest
    Xbox one and surround sound

Did you add your receiver to the list of Devices under TV & One Guide?, and add turn on Surround Sound under Troubleshooting?

Sal O, Apr 27, 2015
  4. SE7N DAYS GRACE Win User

New clan. Open to anyone.

I'm interested .... I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean .......... add me ...... sevenguichard
  5. Sal O Win User

Xbox one and surround sound

Did you add your receiver to the list of Devices under TV & One Guide?, and add turn on Surround Sound under Troubleshooting?
  6. MushroomApe6646 Win User

Unable to configure Set-Top-Box as controllable device

fix Brazil cable tv one guide features please . NET HD
  7. MushroomApe6646 Win User

direct tv not working

fix Brazil cable tv one guide features please . NET HD
  8. OVFINC Win User

When I Say "Xbox Watch NBC", The Xbox goes to the HD channel I don't have instead of the SD channel I do have

I agree Please add hide HD channels to the xbox one guide
Thema:

1. Add caribbean Orange tv in One guide please - Similar Threads - Add caribbean Orange

2. Can't add a card to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add a card to my account: Everytime I enter it in, it says check your info it doesnt match the info on the card. After a few tries it says it can't authorize and I need to call my bank. I've called and the bank told me...
  3. I think Xbox should add a discord app

in XboX Insiders
    I think Xbox should add a discord app: I’m sure someone has said this before but I think it would be really cool if Xbox and discord teamed up to make an app for Xbox or just integrate discord into the xbox parties so that it’s easier...
  4. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  5. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  6. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming: You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there friends on PlayStation but the viewers can’t...
  7. I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't add my Xbox One controller to my microsoft account and can't check warranty because...: For some reason, afterI add my Xbox One controller to my account, it does not appear on the devices list. I have tried adding it and waiting and it did not work. If I could be able to add my...
  8. No add play time in statistics.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No add play time in statistics.: Hey. From 72 hours Xbox One not added me the game time in statistics(the same in achievement on Xbox and site). I removed my account and add again and did reset of console and I have the same. I...
  9. I cant add a account in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add a account in my xbox: I reseted my xbox one days ago , and until to this day i cant use it , i click to add a new account and it loads forever , can someone help me?My friends are starting to think i was banned , but i...
  10. trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to help grandson's add xbox live to his xbox: my grandson Jax Waters forgot his password to enter in and I tried removing everything so he can play his call of duty and add his xbox live under his xbox 360, but when I enter it in I get an...