Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense

Discus and support Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can you please add a dlc game mode called Classic PVZ or something, which basically brings back the classic tower defense style gameplay that fans... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense

Hi,

Can you please add a dlc game mode called Classic PVZ or something, which basically brings back the classic tower defense style gameplay that fans know and love.

Thank-you,

Shawn

:)

RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Deal of the week for "Xbone One"

Defense Grid 2 is a great game I bought at full price. I loved the first one. If anyone wants to play a good classic tower defense game, 75% off isnt bad. About 20 levels in the story mode. and tons of replayability, with up to 10 different alternate challenge modes for each level. Multiplayer is does though. Local works however!

isturbo1, Mar 17, 2014
  3. "Wave Defence Gametype"

I hope more games implement it! I love tower defense/wave defense game-modes!

PlatinumSpectre, Mar 17, 2014
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

"Wave Defence Gametype"

I hope more games implement it! I love tower defense/wave defense game-modes!
  5. BlackBoxRapture Win User

Horde Overpass and Infected Weapon Camo Footage

I really like the whole Tower Defense fort building aspect that they've added. It looks like it'll add some much needed flavor to Horde mode.
  6. Landsharkk Win User

tower defense and dungeon crawler games

Monday Night Combat is a 3rd person tower defense game with emphasis on sci-fi. Dungeon Defenders (3rd person tower defense game) is also great which has a fantasy theme.

Defense Grid (just tower defense) is one of my favorites on the Xbox for a 'regular' tower defense game.

Although I have a soft spot for mechwarrior type games, so Iron Brigade (formerly: Trenched) is really excellent.

I guess I didn't really add much to this thread, lol.
  7. Deathnad Win User

Stuck, PLEASE Help

I can play classic modes however get stuck in the same manner in the campain mode at the boneyard map. Hope this gets found and fixed quickly. Back to PvZ in the interim.
  8. Gassy Jack Win User

How do I prevent den takeovers?

They come after me whenever I set one of their towers on fire. These tower defense mini games are horrible.
Thema:

Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense

1. Add Classic PVZ Mode Tower Defense - Similar Threads - Add Classic PVZ

2. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  3. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  4. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  5. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  6. Add cross platform games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add cross platform games: Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and also...
  7. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  8. Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...: Let me preface I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 installed and at the time I did not own an Xbox One yet. I recently picked up an Xbox One S, however since I have an existing Xbox Live /...
  9. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  10. Coqette classic- now please add a Buffalo classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coqette classic- now please add a Buffalo classic: they added the classic version of the Coqette, now im really hoping they will add a Classic buffalo, so we would have a corvette/ classic corvette, and a charger/classic charger. who here is pro...