Add cross platform games

Discus and support Add cross platform games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Supman Minecraf, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Add cross platform games

Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and

also NB2K.So please help all of the community who don't have an xbox that will help have something for free for once like sony.

:)

Supman Minecraf, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Add cross platform games

Maybe one day you will get your wish, it shouldn't be to long until everything is playable together. The big company's just need to get over the money side of things.
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Add cross platform games

Cross plataform is avaliable with Xbox Play Anywhere
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Add cross platform games

I'm very interested to see the outcome to be honest
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Add cross platform games

I have hope that in the near future we can play games with eachother no matter what device we are using.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Add cross platform games

I like what Xbox and pc are doing at the moment
Thema:

Add cross platform games

1. Add cross platform games - Similar Threads - Add cross platform

2. Xbox 360 console can't add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console can't add profile: Hi there, I have an Xbox 360. Whenever I try to download my profile, it returns the ambiguous 80151103. The Xbox support site has an article that says to delete the profile, clear the cache on...
  3. Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDMI CEC commands to Xbox please add in future update: When Xbox One was revealed it was all about controlling your tv with your voice via the IR blaster. However this has limitations. Will only switch my TV and Amp on will not switch to the correct...
  4. Missing add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing add-on: Split from this thread. I bought Wolfenstein Yongblood Deluxe edition on disc. While the game was installing I redeemed the code for the deluxe add on and when i selected confirm it just...
  5. Refunding a add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a add on: I bought a add on for train world and when i go to use it the game says i need a separate add on for it which i don't have money for is there anyway to refund a add on?...
  6. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  7. FH3 add ons

in XBoX on Windows
    FH3 add ons: Hello! Recently i bought FH3 Platinum plus edition with all released add ons and the game itself, but i can not install all of them, only the game, blizard mountains DLC and the Hot wheels. The...
  8. Xbox poderia adicionar Heroes & general? [Could Xbox add Heroes & general?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox poderia adicionar Heroes & general? [Could Xbox add Heroes & general?]: Olá, vocês poderiam adicionar um jogo chamdo Heroes & General (H&G)? Estou aqui como um fan desse jogo, esse jogo tem um potencial gigantesco que se passa na segunda guerra mundial o com a...
  9. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  10. Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming: Is it just me or does xbox only have one rockstar game for cross compatible gaming. Max Payne 1,2,3 , Gta 4 are great games and need to be added to cross compatible gaming or at least be able to...