Add cross platform games

Discus and support Add cross platform games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Supman Minecraf, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. Add cross platform games

Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and

also NB2K.So please help all of the community who don't have an xbox that will help have something for free for once like sony.

:)

Supman Minecraf, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Ripins Win User

Add cross platform games

Maybe one day you will get your wish, it shouldn't be to long until everything is playable together. The big company's just need to get over the money side of things.
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Add cross platform games

Cross plataform is avaliable with Xbox Play Anywhere
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Add cross platform games

I'm very interested to see the outcome to be honest
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Add cross platform games

I have hope that in the near future we can play games with eachother no matter what device we are using.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Add cross platform games

I like what Xbox and pc are doing at the moment
Thema:

Add cross platform games

1. Add cross platform games - Similar Threads - Add cross platform

2. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  3. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  4. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?: [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182
  5. how to add friends to microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add friends to microsoft bingo: how to add friends to mictosoft bingo 568a008b-fe57-49df-bdb7-1f47617b4418
  6. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  7. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue: Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you. b21af097-c65c-44ef-b4f1-86e79b322d07
  8. Game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add ons: I have recently downloaded the ultimate version of fifa 20 and had all of the additional content available to me but since i last checked, one part of the content is missing and i have not...
  9. Xbox won’t let me add my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add my account back: So, I tried playing FIFA and the system kept showing me a notification that I was signed out. I was able to sign in for like 15 minutes then got kicked again. I was unable to sign into my account....
  10. Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming: Is it just me or does xbox only have one rockstar game for cross compatible gaming. Max Payne 1,2,3 , Gta 4 are great games and need to be added to cross compatible gaming or at least be able to...