Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..

Discus and support Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great to add this feature coz I most of Xbox players using discord. submitted by /u/Comparison-Maximum [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Comparison-Maximum, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..

/u/Comparison-Maximum, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  2. LilLouLou125 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
  3. JoylessWorm35 Win User

Error signing in

You can do this by clicking the Xbox guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and then select your profile.

To add it back on do the same , by clicking the guide button and then on the sign in menu click "Add and manage" and click "Add new" and then input your Microsoft account details
    I did as you wrote, but the error stay on.
  4. ChosenKING12 Win User

Xbox 360 pop-up menu on Xbox one?

Guide Menu yes please add under the new menu button, as a new 2+ sec feature, ple-eeese!
  5. Skyrider Y Win User

Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.

Cara! eu consegui o meu indo pelo "receba Discord Nitro" no menu do Xbox One. Tu se lembra em que site tu entrou pra pedir o código do Discord? se não se lembrar só me avisa que eu te ajudo

[Translation-Guy! I got mine going by "get Discord Nitro" from the Xbox One menu. Do you remember what site you came in to order discord code? if you don't remember just let me know that I help you ]
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Backwards compatibility/save games issue

Hello Misery,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have a troubleshooting step for you to try out. I want you to remove and re-add your profile using the 360 emulator on the Xbox one. To do this, follow these steps :

1. Load up a backwards compatible game
    2. Press the "Start" and "Select" button at the same time. (also known as the Menu and view button) This will open the 360 guide menu
    3. From the 360 guide menu, select manage storage
    4. Select profiles, and remove your profile only
    5. Go back to the 360 guide menu and redownload your profile.

Let us know if this helps!
Thema:

Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu..

1. Add Discord in Xbox Guide Menu.. - Similar Threads - Add Discord Guide

2. If I add 12 months Gold in my Ultimate current subscription, will it reduce to months of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I add 12 months Gold in my Ultimate current subscription, will it reduce to months of...: Hello, my name is Victor and I have a doubt : I have currently a Xbox Live Ultimate subscription in my Xbox account and it's ending in december 7th, so I need to buy another one (i use to buy...
  3. How do I add Microsoft account friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add Microsoft account friends?: I am wondering how to add account friends not xbox, as I am making a realm and would like PS players to play. 6bc50b13-9619-4d0d-ad81-778cc850fe0f
  4. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  5. What else could I add to my game cave? :)

in XboX Insiders
    What else could I add to my game cave? :): [IMG] submitted by /u/ibekez [link] [comments]
  6. Can't add account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add account on Xbox Series X: So I was having issues in the Xbox store on my console. It just simply wasn't loading any games. A suggestion I found in the forums was to do a reset. Well, I did that and now when I finish...
  7. Can't add a Parent account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add a Parent account to my Xbox One: Yeah, so recently I was trying to play Saints row IV however it said my account was a Child accounts so I added my dads account and tried to make it parent so I could change the settings however,...
  8. Can't add my account again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my account again: My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. I've tried all the previous solutions but I still can't add my account... It just load and takes me back to where I started. Please help me...
  9. Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.: Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let me. I check my internet says it's good, soo I...
  10. I think Xbox should add a discord app

in XboX Insiders
    I think Xbox should add a discord app: I’m sure someone has said this before but I think it would be really cool if Xbox and discord teamed up to make an app for Xbox or just integrate discord into the xbox parties so that it’s easier...