Add friends

Discus and support Add friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online? df81e1e9-3318-461b-82ec-0a694468006b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SherlandSherland, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Add friends

How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online?

:)

SherlandSherland, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Will not add friends

Hey, guys! Since this thread is a bit old, if you are still having this issue after doing the troubleshooting steps above, then please post up a new thread. You'll want to put in there what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed.
    This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. shadow snipeer Win User

Will not add friends

When i logged onto my account today all of my friends had been deleted. I had around 60 friends on the list. now it wont let me add any of them back. Does anyone know what to do?
  4. WiLLCAMPyoAZZ Win User

Will not add friends

Mine says can't complete this process please try again
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Add friends

Hi SherlandSherland,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you'd like to adjust the privacy/safety features for your child's account to enable them to add friends or communicate with them, the following support articles should be super helpful
    in guiding you to do so:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids

From the safety & privacy setting area, you'll be able to determine how much access your child will have based on what you'd prefer for them.

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. ecross Win User

Add a friend

Hello,

I'm not sure why you are having trouble adding friends on your 360 console. If you are still experiencing this issue, you can try these suggestions in the link below. The Xbox.com website or the Xbox app might help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
Thema:

Add friends

1. Add friends - Similar Threads - Add friends

2. Add PS4 friend on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add PS4 friend on minecraft: Hi. How do I invite friends using ps4 to play minecraft? My kids can play others in fortnite but there isnt an option in minecraft to add/find cross platform friends, only xbox. Where are we...
  3. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  4. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  5. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  6. I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.: I have a Microsoft/XBOX account linked with Minecraft Pocket Edition. When I go on to add friends, or play on servers, it doesn't allow me to play 'due to the way my account is setup.'...
  7. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  8. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...
  9. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  10. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...