Add friends

Discus and support Add friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online? df81e1e9-3318-461b-82ec-0a694468006b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SherlandSherland, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Add friends

How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online?

:)

SherlandSherland, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Will not add friends

Hey, guys! Since this thread is a bit old, if you are still having this issue after doing the troubleshooting steps above, then please post up a new thread. You'll want to put in there what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed.
    This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. shadow snipeer Win User

Will not add friends

When i logged onto my account today all of my friends had been deleted. I had around 60 friends on the list. now it wont let me add any of them back. Does anyone know what to do?
  4. WiLLCAMPyoAZZ Win User

Will not add friends

Mine says can't complete this process please try again
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Add friends

Hi SherlandSherland,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you'd like to adjust the privacy/safety features for your child's account to enable them to add friends or communicate with them, the following support articles should be super helpful
    in guiding you to do so:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids

From the safety & privacy setting area, you'll be able to determine how much access your child will have based on what you'd prefer for them.

Give these a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. ecross Win User

Add a friend

Hello,

I'm not sure why you are having trouble adding friends on your 360 console. If you are still experiencing this issue, you can try these suggestions in the link below. The Xbox.com website or the Xbox app might help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/add-friends
Thema:

Add friends

1. Add friends - Similar Threads - Add friends

2. Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]: Jag kan inte lägga till mina vänner i MCPE. Står att jag behöver fixa med sekretessinställningar. Men hittar inte de. [Translation-I can't add my friends in MCPE. Says I need to fix with privacy...
  3. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  4. how to add friends to microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add friends to microsoft bingo: how to add friends to mictosoft bingo 568a008b-fe57-49df-bdb7-1f47617b4418
  5. Add friend error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add friend error: I wont to add my friend but write to me need reguimesnts but it all ok, please help (in minecraft) c06c1875-2b5b-4259-98e6-0700fef1665a
  6. Can't add my friend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my friend on Xbox: Recently my friend & I tried to add each other on Live but noticed we couldn't do it. Like I would send a friend request & he'll get it & accept it but on my side it would say "Request still...
  7. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  8. How can I add friends and see them

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I add friends and see them: Or recover the friends i already have e794f9ce-2d2b-45f6-8f12-ddd9af8b88cf
  9. CAN´T ADD FRIENDS BECAUSE OF PRIVACY DEFINITIONS ON XBOX WINDOWS 10 APP

in XBoX on Windows
    CAN´T ADD FRIENDS BECAUSE OF PRIVACY DEFINITIONS ON XBOX WINDOWS 10 APP: Hey guys, Im needing help because I can´t add any friend with this definition on. Althought I don´t know where I can turn it off. Can someone help me with this please?...
  10. Why am I unable to add a friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to add a friend?: I am able to add friends except one particular friend. I've been on to his Profile on Xbox live and gone to "Add friend". I've chosen to friend him and pressed submit but keep getting the message...