Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

Discus and support Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jorgeferrer9, Nov 17, 2021.

1. jorgeferrer9
    jorgeferrer9 Guest

I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and mouse. It is not necesary for all games, as the xbox controller works perfectly, but there are other games that works better with mouse, like shooters. I know that there is still the option of downloading the game, but in my case, my pc doesn't meet with the requirements of many of the games.

:)

jorgeferrer9, Nov 17, 2021
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Keyboard and mouse Warface

Is your keyboard and mouse working on other compatible games? Maybe the keyboard and mouse isnt compatible? I know my mouse wasnt support at first then support was added for it later.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

Well with consoles being compatible with mouse and keyboard these days it is possible. I agree it won't be great playing with a controller and doubt I would even try. But I think its good to bring games only for pc to console with the option of using a
    mouse and keyboard.
  5. Fdfdffdfffdf Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

And can you also add keyboard and mouse support to both microsoft edge and the games that are on pc plz and thank you
  6. Shawn M Tierney Win User

Game Room packs have disappeared!

Thema:

1. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC - Similar Threads - Add keyboard mouse

2. Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias: I'm trying to unlink a Xbox Gamertag that im not using on my Microsoft Account so that I can use it as an Alias on my old Microsoft Account wich was created on gmail. If this is possible please...
  3. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  4. Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.: Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay with my Microsoft account it wants me to add...
  5. Add a filter on the Store to take advantage of the sales

in XboX Insiders
    Add a filter on the Store to take advantage of the sales: The Store app is redisigned but is still lacking a good filter that Amazon and eBay and Steam does have. You can select the weekly deals active, but a filter is needed to order the games and...
  6. Can I add phrases to predictive text on xbox keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I add phrases to predictive text on xbox keyboard?: This would be extremely helpful to be able to add words to the dictionary. I am not seeing a way to do this, but thought maybe I missed something. Does anyone know if this is possible?...
  7. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  8. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  9. Lets add mouse and keyboard support!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lets add mouse and keyboard support!!!: I am just a 12 year old kid living in the Middle East, and i am wanting to make Microsoft hear this. I have always wanted mouse and keyboard support on all of the games, but there will be some ups...
  10. Is there a way to add a language pack to the keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add a language pack to the keyboard: I want to be able to switch keyboard and search in apps like youtube and browser etc in another language. Thanks ae386565-777c-4183-a760-9ddc00912770