Add me as a friend?

Discus and support Add me as a friend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need some more friends on my list to play with. Now, before you judge me based on my achievements, I have had this account, and my other account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GummiBear65, May 27, 2014.

1. GummiBear65
    GummiBear65 Guest

Add me as a friend?

I need some more friends on my list to play with.

Now, before you judge me based on my achievements, I have had this account, and my other account which I got locked out of, for a while. I just haven't played it as much as I should.

I'm also new to these forums so, ya know, teach me how things work master?

:)

GummiBear65, May 27, 2014
  2. Add Me as a freind!

M2E: Add me on Xbox Live: NOTE: Trying to get more friends!

Pending Future, May 27, 2014
  3. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    Add Me as a freind!

Not like that you won't I assure you , sounding desperate won't help your situation ....

theman72HG, May 27, 2014
  4. GummiBear65
    GummiBear65 Guest

Add me as a friend?

Oh, I forgot. My old account, BlueGummiBear64, has like 10,000 points.

Anyways, how do I get back into it since I'm locked out?

I forgot the password and I need the password to enter the account because I was an idiot and made it do that. ._.

GummiBear65, May 27, 2014
  5. themann2488 Win User

Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol
  6. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.
  7. FiyahFry Win User

Add me

yo add we could play black ops together
  8. lfc redted68 Win User

Add me

i assume your an everton supporter :)
  9. TheVirus0fLife Win User

Add me

You can always add me.

My gamertag is

(the 0 in the word of is actually a zero)
Thema:

Add me as a friend?

1. Add me as a friend? - Similar Threads - Add friend

2. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  3. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  4. Lägga till vän men det går inte [Add friend but can't]

in XBoX on Windows
    Lägga till vän men det går inte [Add friend but can't]: Hejsan! Det är så att jag vill lägga till mina vänner på Xbox (PC) och det går inte pga sekretessinställningar på mitt konto som tydligen min pappa måste typ ändra fast vi hittar inte vart man kan...
  5. How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?: My son plays Minecraft on his Ipad. We do not own an Xbox. I want him to be able to play it with his friends but it keeps saying his settings aren't allowing him, I keep logging on to microsoft...
  6. Add PS4 friend on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add PS4 friend on minecraft: Hi. How do I invite friends using ps4 to play minecraft? My kids can play others in fortnite but there isnt an option in minecraft to add/find cross platform friends, only xbox. Where are we...
  7. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  8. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  9. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  10. I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.: I have a Microsoft/XBOX account linked with Minecraft Pocket Edition. When I go on to add friends, or play on servers, it doesn't allow me to play 'due to the way my account is setup.'...