Add me as a friend?

Discus and support Add me as a friend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need some more friends on my list to play with. Now, before you judge me based on my achievements, I have had this account, and my other account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GummiBear65, May 27, 2014.

1. GummiBear65
    GummiBear65 Guest

Add me as a friend?

I need some more friends on my list to play with.

Now, before you judge me based on my achievements, I have had this account, and my other account which I got locked out of, for a while. I just haven't played it as much as I should.

I'm also new to these forums so, ya know, teach me how things work master?

:)

GummiBear65, May 27, 2014
  2. Add Me as a freind!

M2E: Add me on Xbox Live: NOTE: Trying to get more friends!

Pending Future, May 27, 2014
  3. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    Add Me as a freind!

Not like that you won't I assure you , sounding desperate won't help your situation ....

theman72HG, May 27, 2014
  4. GummiBear65
    GummiBear65 Guest

Add me as a friend?

Oh, I forgot. My old account, BlueGummiBear64, has like 10,000 points.

Anyways, how do I get back into it since I'm locked out?

I forgot the password and I need the password to enter the account because I was an idiot and made it do that. ._.

GummiBear65, May 27, 2014
  5. themann2488 Win User

Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol
  6. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.
  7. FiyahFry Win User

Add me

yo add we could play black ops together
  8. lfc redted68 Win User

Add me

i assume your an everton supporter :)
  9. TheVirus0fLife Win User

Add me

You can always add me.

My gamertag is

(the 0 in the word of is actually a zero)
Thema:

Add me as a friend?

1. Add me as a friend? - Similar Threads - Add friend

2. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  3. how to add friends to microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add friends to microsoft bingo: how to add friends to mictosoft bingo 568a008b-fe57-49df-bdb7-1f47617b4418
  4. Add friend error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add friend error: I wont to add my friend but write to me need reguimesnts but it all ok, please help (in minecraft) c06c1875-2b5b-4259-98e6-0700fef1665a
  5. Can't add my friend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my friend on Xbox: Recently my friend & I tried to add each other on Live but noticed we couldn't do it. Like I would send a friend request & he'll get it & accept it but on my side it would say "Request still...
  6. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  7. How can I add friends and see them

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I add friends and see them: Or recover the friends i already have e794f9ce-2d2b-45f6-8f12-ddd9af8b88cf
  8. CAN´T ADD FRIENDS BECAUSE OF PRIVACY DEFINITIONS ON XBOX WINDOWS 10 APP

in XBoX on Windows
    CAN´T ADD FRIENDS BECAUSE OF PRIVACY DEFINITIONS ON XBOX WINDOWS 10 APP: Hey guys, Im needing help because I can´t add any friend with this definition on. Althought I don´t know where I can turn it off. Can someone help me with this please?...
  9. Why am I unable to add a friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to add a friend?: I am able to add friends except one particular friend. I've been on to his Profile on Xbox live and gone to "Add friend". I've chosen to friend him and pressed submit but keep getting the message...
  10. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8