ADD ME!! Baked Sir

Discus and support ADD ME!! Baked Sir in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking for more friends to play with on my time off work. a359b795-ccec-4a59-9b57-6d3226184062 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baked Sir, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Baked Sir
    Baked Sir Guest

ADD ME!! Baked Sir

Im looking for more friends to play with on my time off work.

:)

Baked Sir, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Need friends for Borderlands 2

Add me. Level 16 Siren right now

oO Shpongled Oo, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Need more friends

Add me too ADD ME!! Baked Sir :) 55 mech and 61 siren

ArcticFox-B5A219BA-AF8B-4866-8972-D66298B12F1D, Jun 1, 2014
  4. DomiNickelini Win User

Looking for some cool friends!

You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me :)
  5. Mr Dragonbyte Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Friends

6. Evol Eternal Win User

Not looking for kids but young adults

Good I'm not a fan of "squeakers" either, but If you don't mind alotta crazy party chat and colorful language, add me then good sir!
  7. ngocphi Win User

For those who won an Xbox One from the email promotion, when will you receive it?

Me too :) but end of the day for me is midnight lol I bet it was you baked :)
  8. GroundOregano94 Win User

Ads during Sudoku game?

Adds are part of our life dear sir, and companies must live of something. Buy it...
Thema:

ADD ME!! Baked Sir

1. ADD ME!! Baked Sir - Similar Threads - ADD Baked Sir

2. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  3. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  4. Add xfinity app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add xfinity app?: Where do i go to request for a Xfinity stream app to be added? It used to be on the 360 but its not on the one. You would think in 2019 they would add the biggest cable/internet company to there...
  5. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  6. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  7. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed: Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with other members in the club !!!...
  8. Add Xfinity app?

in XboX Insiders
    Add Xfinity app?: I talked to Xfinity, they said they had the app is already on 360 platform and it's up to Microsoft to utilize the app on the one console. It's 2019 im surprised the app isn't on xbox one....
  9. Cant add my Visa Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add my Visa Debit Card: I keep getting the Same Message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I double checked the details Its same problem again and again Microsfot please help......
  10. Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Wrong Account (xbox account) Epic Games: Fortnite: Greeting! Have a nice day! I'd like to ask for help, of course, if they can! Nowadays, this is a widespread game, no other than Fortnite. I recently got an XboX One S game console to play on. I...