Add me if u want

Discus and support Add me if u want in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Add me if u want

Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My friend list looking pretty dry lol .... Jus remember to introduce yourself when u do add me so I don't
    decline u lol .... Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live ..... I jus don't make accounts to date ppl or play netflix all day ... I actually do love playing my games and I love achievements .... I like to try different games so don't ask what
    games I play cuz I play all games jus to c what games i like or don't like .... So add me add me lol ..... Shout out to xgmxlegacy <----- add him too his a cool *** dude ..... Enough said .... Peace

:)

x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014
  2. T3nZTi0N
    T3nZTi0N Guest
    Add if u want

need some new games for my new account any gd games except bo2 and fifa i already got them just dont play it

T3nZTi0N, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Add if u want

Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite Add me if u want :) Tomb Raider is also very good!

Digital0blivion, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Add me if u want

[quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.

Rosko N Friends, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Rosko N Friends Win User

Add me if u want

[quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.
  6. Digital0blivion Win User

Add if u want

Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite :) Tomb Raider is also very good!
  7. Eldon666 Win User

gamer girl looking for some aweosme people to own with :)

add me if u want me and my girlfriend play like almost every night so add me if u want
  8. NRus Gonzo Win User

Looking for new gamer friends, especially girl gamers..

Ya u can add me if u want ...:))
  9. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

just a girl gamer ;)

u can add me if u want its up to u though :)
Thema:

Add me if u want

1. Add me if u want - Similar Threads - Add

2. Can't add my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my profile: This weekend we started getting error 0x800704cf telling us that we were not connected to the internet when the module actually was connected. I looked online and did everything other folks...
  3. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  4. Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!: Dood day, I have a problem with adding a game code which is for x box 360 on my x box one x. Two days ago i bought Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition containing old gears of wars games for x box...
  5. Can I add the AMD 3 months free Xbox PC pass to my existing 3 months for £4 subcription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add the AMD 3 months free Xbox PC pass to my existing 3 months for £4 subcription?: I have an existing 3 month Xbox for PC subscription which I've paid for & wasn't gained through an AMD promotion. But I've also recently acquired a 3 month subscription that came free with an AMD...
  6. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  7. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.: I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would...
  8. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...
  9. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  10. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...