Add me if u want

Discus and support Add me if u want in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Add me if u want

Hey wassup .... I'm Giselle .... Jus looking to make some cool *** friends on xbox live .... Feel free to add me anytime .... Girls or guys idc .... My friend list looking pretty dry lol .... Jus remember to introduce yourself when u do add me so I don't
    decline u lol .... Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live ..... I jus don't make accounts to date ppl or play netflix all day ... I actually do love playing my games and I love achievements .... I like to try different games so don't ask what
    games I play cuz I play all games jus to c what games i like or don't like .... So add me add me lol ..... Shout out to xgmxlegacy <----- add him too his a cool *** dude ..... Enough said .... Peace

:)

x CURVYKITT3N o, Feb 19, 2014
  2. T3nZTi0N
    T3nZTi0N Guest
    Add if u want

need some new games for my new account any gd games except bo2 and fifa i already got them just dont play it

T3nZTi0N, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Add if u want

Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite Add me if u want :) Tomb Raider is also very good!

Digital0blivion, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Add me if u want

[quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.

Rosko N Friends, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Rosko N Friends Win User

Add me if u want

[quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.
  6. Digital0blivion Win User

Add if u want

Depends what type of games you are into really, I mean GTA V looks great. I personally have enjoyed Diablo 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite :) Tomb Raider is also very good!
  7. Eldon666 Win User

gamer girl looking for some aweosme people to own with :)

add me if u want me and my girlfriend play like almost every night so add me if u want
  8. NRus Gonzo Win User

Looking for new gamer friends, especially girl gamers..

Ya u can add me if u want ...:))
  9. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

just a girl gamer ;)

u can add me if u want its up to u though :)
Thema:

Add me if u want

1. Add me if u want - Similar Threads - Add

2. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...
  3. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...
  4. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  6. Can`t add account or sign in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t add account or sign in xbox one: I originally had an error that said no connection. I went through different steps to try and fix including factory reset. I now cant add back my account... all I get is a rotating circle and...
  7. Cannot +Add new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot +Add new account.: Played yesterday. Ten hours later could not login in. Connect to internet error would occur. Did power cycle. Nothing. Reset console, it would glitch at the account portion of set up. Then would...
  8. How do I add picture proof to report a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add picture proof to report a player: Hello this dude named [mod removed], he harassed me by saying: [mod removed] which indicated: [mod removed] and [mod removed] stands for [mod removed] and also I told him that I reported him and...
  9. With game streaming working Id like to add something

in XboX Insiders
    With game streaming working Id like to add something: Im having a blast with this new feature. Still havent tried it from someone elses house but it works wonders at home on the same network. Theres no delay at all and apart from some minor lagspikes...
  10. Can not add a new profile on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not add a new profile on Xbox one s: I have recently factory reset my console for some troubleshooting soulotions. But now I can not add a new profile on the xbox. If i do select add new it shows a loading circle then stops sowing it...