Add Me: NeoC4pt4in

Discus and support Add Me: NeoC4pt4in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for new people to play with :-) d813cc85-997b-4d04-b01f-5e763340157a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalonatorK, Nov 12, 2014.

1. TalonatorK
    TalonatorK Guest

Looking for new people to play with Add Me: NeoC4pt4in :)

:)

TalonatorK, Nov 12, 2014
  2. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol

themann2488, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.

D MASTERPIECE, Nov 12, 2014
  4. TalonatorK
    TalonatorK Guest

Add the GamerTag I posted not the one on the picture

TalonatorK, Nov 12, 2014
  5. TalonatorK Win User

Add the GamerTag I posted not the one on the picture
  6. themann2488 Win User

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol
  7. D MASTERPIECE Win User

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.
  8. FiyahFry Win User

Add me

yo add we could play black ops together
  9. lfc redted68 Win User

Add me

i assume your an everton supporter :)
Thema:

1. Add Me: NeoC4pt4in - Similar Threads - Add NeoC4pt4in

2. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  3. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  4. Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...: My suggestion is to allow dlc from a home xbox to be playable on another account on Xcloud Streaming. submitted by /u/CentralBat [link] [comments]
  5. I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...: I have the gamertag for my original xbox account, but I cannot log into it anymore. I have tried every single email, but the one that SHOULD be with it says an account under that email doesn’t...
  6. Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Please, I beg you, add joystick calibration to the Xbox: Last week I bought a gray Xbox One controller... And it´s left joystick was drifting out of the box. Sadly, this is not the first time this happens to me. I bought my Xbox One five years ago and...
  7. I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add friends on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello there. i have a problem with adding new friends on Minecraft windows 10 edition. I just got my free copy of it for pc, and i want to play with my friends. but when i press "Add Friend" a...
  8. How do I add friends?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I add friends?: I'm pretty annoyed because I downloaded Sea of Thieves on a computer to play with my friends but I can't even add friends. I don't know how to use the website since I literally just started....
  9. Xbox should add special characters such as “_” and “-“ to the gamertags.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox should add special characters such as “_” and “-“ to the gamertags.: I’ve seen this on the PS4 and PC, so why not Xbox? It’ll add more availability to gamertags. 2b4b7387-077f-4224-a717-bb5c8e8939c7
  10. New xbox ones won't let me add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox ones won't let me add my account.: So I've just bought a new xbox one s 1TB and I've set it up and updated everything, but when I click sign it it just brings up the loading screen and kicks me back to the menu where it says add...