Add me so i can play multiplayer

Discus and support Add me so i can play multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up until a few months ago i was never really a fan of Minecraft i thought it was boring and had never played it but then after playing it with a friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomLUFCSmith, Jun 15, 2014.

1. TomLUFCSmith
    TomLUFCSmith Guest

Up until a few months ago i was never really a fan of Minecraft i thought it was boring and had never played it but then after playing it with a friend i was hooked and downloaded it. As fun as it is playing alone building things of creative and doing survival
    it can get a bit boring and so was wondering if you could add me as a friend and play on your world and help me build something for other people to play on.

:)

TomLUFCSmith, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Multiplayer

Since I bought this game, I can't play multiplayer...

Can any1 add me to play?

ID: dkmdrey

Vandrey Trindade, Jun 15, 2014
  3. esky083
    esky083 Guest
    Looking for more XBOX ONE friends

You can add me if you want, I mainly play BF4 multiplayer most nights

esky083, Jun 15, 2014
  4. KaitoCam Win User

THE DIVISION 2 OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm going to be playing feel free to add me so we can get some multiplayer games in.
  5. Tox1cSage Win User

Add me so we can play :)

I prefer Survival, but I can work with creative :)
  6. Ajer17327 Win User

new people to play destiny with

I'll play too. I really feel this is meant to be a multiplayer game so add me and we can do whatever in this game.

Note: Don't add me just yet. I'm considering to play it on Xbox One when I get it late December, early January.
  7. esky083 Win User

Looking for more XBOX ONE friends

You can add me if you want, I mainly play BF4 multiplayer most nights
  8. saint hollow248 Win User

Add me so we can play mincraft

Hey I will add you to play some minecraft
Thema:

1. Add me so i can play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Add play multiplayer

2. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  3. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....
  4. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?: I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total...
  5. How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.: I have been trying to play local multiplayer but I am not able to get the game to recognize my two additional controllers even though I have added them as guests on my home screen. Can anyone...
  6. Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ...: Well since you just can't play Halo 1 only, you have to vote and hope you get Halo 1, add me , and we can either play custom games with my other friends or join up a team of 4 so at least we can...
  7. Can't add friends and play multiplayer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends and play multiplayer.: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to add a friend it tells me that my privacity configuration is blocking that action. When I try to join a realm (minecraft windows 10 edition) tells me the...
  8. i cant add friends and play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant add friends and play multiplayer: in minecraft windows 10 edtion i can't add freind because how of your xbox live account is set up this can be changed in your privecy & online safety settings in xbox.com i followed youtubers and...
  9. i am connected to xbox live and i cannot add friends or play multiplayer???HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am connected to xbox live and i cannot add friends or play multiplayer???HELP: I'm connected to xbox live and can play Netflix and all but cannot add friends or play multiplayer on minecraft or anything. please help 384c1baf-54f4-4d76-88a2-0b79b599c385
  10. How do I add my son to my Xbox Live Gold membership so that we can both play multiplayer games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add my son to my Xbox Live Gold membership so that we can both play multiplayer games ...: Hi, Very new to this so go easy on me ! I tried to play a 2 player game on Forza Horizon to play against my son whilst on our only 360 but I can't achieve this ? What am I doing wrong please ?...