Add me

Discus and support Add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm bored add me [need mic][not 2yrs old] 0241f30f-63f5-442b-8636-d3776c44fae4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kiers3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kiers3
    kiers3 Guest

Add me

I'm bored add me [need mic][not 2yrs old]

:)

kiers3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol

themann2488, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.

D MASTERPIECE, Jan 22, 2014
  4. themann2488 Win User

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.
  6. FiyahFry Win User

Add me

yo add we could play black ops together
  7. lfc redted68 Win User

Add me

i assume your an everton supporter :)
  8. TheVirus0fLife Win User

Add me

You can always add me.

My gamertag is

(the 0 in the word of is actually a zero)
Thema:

Add me

1. Add me - Similar Threads - Add

2. Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on: My brother bought this add on. He has bought this on the same console will I or will I not be able to access these add on's. I have played the lego part at one point and I have the VIP on my...
  3. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]
  4. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  5. Cannot add account to the family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add account to the family: Hi, i have been trying to add a account to the family to restart my progress on a game but whatever i tey never works. I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and signing it in to try...
  6. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One add account: I have a big problem my xbox one s requierd me to remove my account and re adding it to solf the problem to access my xbox home. now after all is done when i say add new it loads and the kicks...
  8. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  9. Xbox one Can’t add a new user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Can’t add a new user: First, i had an issue signing into my account so i tried power cycle then reset my xbox. Now i dont have any users and i cant add any. I tried many things including power cycle, reset and deleting...
  10. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...