Add me

Discus and support Add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm bored add me [need mic][not 2yrs old] 0241f30f-63f5-442b-8636-d3776c44fae4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kiers3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kiers3
    kiers3 Guest

Add me

I'm bored add me [need mic][not 2yrs old]

:)

kiers3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol

themann2488, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.

D MASTERPIECE, Jan 22, 2014
  4. themann2488 Win User

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.
  6. FiyahFry Win User

Add me

yo add we could play black ops together
  7. lfc redted68 Win User

Add me

i assume your an everton supporter :)
  8. TheVirus0fLife Win User

Add me

You can always add me.

My gamertag is

(the 0 in the word of is actually a zero)
Thema:

Add me

1. Add me - Similar Threads - Add

2. Add Nicknames

in XboX Insiders
    Add Nicknames: Allow us to add Nicknames or a note that's saved console side to the friends list so we can remember who some of the randoms that we've are. submitted by /u/Brokaliv [link] [comments]
  3. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  4. Add friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add friends: How do i allow my child the ability to add 'friends' to our Xbox One so that he can play with them online? df81e1e9-3318-461b-82ec-0a694468006b
  5. Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/single_mind [link] [comments]
  6. No me aparece la consola para agregarla[I don't see the console to add it]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me aparece la consola para agregarla[I don't see the console to add it]: Hola, me he suscrito en pass game para descargar algunos juego y tener las ventajas gold, pero no puedo descargar ninguno y si tengo el gold activo en la consola. Al hora de descargar cualquier...
  7. Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add...: Je n'arrive pas modifier les paramètres de confidentialité et de sécurité en ligne afin de pouvoir ajouter des amis pour jouer minecraft on line sur switch Merci pour votre aide [Translation-I...
  8. Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think it would be useful to add the remaining time and internet speed that is taken...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. Can I add phrases to predictive text on xbox keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I add phrases to predictive text on xbox keyboard?: This would be extremely helpful to be able to add words to the dictionary. I am not seeing a way to do this, but thought maybe I missed something. Does anyone know if this is possible?...
  10. Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]: Jag kan inte lägga till mina vänner i MCPE. Står att jag behöver fixa med sekretessinställningar. Men hittar inte de. [Translation-I can't add my friends in MCPE. Says I need to fix with privacy...