Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality

Discus and support Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it possible to add system network proxy setting? because of the bad connection quality, sometimes i have to set complex steps to improve the network... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Distinct-Ice-4811, May 17, 2021.

1. Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality

Is it possible to add system network proxy setting? because of the bad connection quality, sometimes i have to set complex steps to improve the network quality on my WiFi router

submitted by /u/Distinct-Ice-4811
    [link] [comments]

/u/Distinct-Ice-4811, May 17, 2021
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Can't connect to live

Hi there - unfortunately that means the ethernet connection is not able to get past the network's firewall. Is your console assigned a public IP by the hotel's router? Are they having your run through a proxy server? Is there a login authentication required?
  3. hackhar Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you cannot turn that off (unless your provider allows it).
  4. Doomofman Win User

No External Storage at Launch

I have a 100meg connection with my Xbox 360 wired up to the network and Netflix still can't consistently stream in any decent quality, it switches frequently from good quality to blurry mess.
  5. Acres 057 Win User

California Verizon Fios won't connect to Xbox Live

Not that it has to do with xbox live, but I'm a FiOS user in California, and I can't access certain websites that have to do with WLID logins, or even parts of this one without using proxies. It's also noteworthy that attempting to load those pages that
    I suddenly can not, it seems like my internet is incapable of doing anything else. After the pages fail to load, my internet quality is restored.

This page in particular
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
    won't load unless I'm using a proxy. The funny part is that after using a proxy to look up the information, none of the suggested steps solved the problem.
  6. Jimmy Jangle Win User

Strict NAT at college, any way to get around this?

from
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

"•If you are using a network at your workplace or college, there is a good chance that you are behind a proxy server or firewall, which is why you are experiencing NAT issues. Contact the network administrator for help."

However, this may not remedy the situation as it could violate your college's network policy.

Best of luck! :)
Thema:

Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality

1. Add Network Proxy to get a good connection quality - Similar Threads - Add Network Proxy

2. Ultra street fighter 4 add on issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultra street fighter 4 add on issue: I downloaded vanilla street fighter IV played it for a while, got bored, but then I noticed that there was an ultra update for 15 bucks. I downloaded it and tried to go to sf4’s options to add it...
  3. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  4. How to add to Console Release Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    How to add to Console Release Pilot?: I've heard of the console release pilot and I've been wanting to get a Series X all year, but as you all know it's difficult. I'm feeling like I have hope with this pilot program I've heard about....
  5. I can't add friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't add friends: I am trying to play Minecraft with friends but there are multiple problems with that. people can follow me but I cant friend them back , heck I can't even join a server on Minecraft because it...
  6. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  7. Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add funds to a child account for purchases on Xbox........: Trying to add funds to my child's account and getting this error message for over a day now. Same message if I try on my phone or laptop...... [img] 6388cbe2-9151-4750-acd2-ec8ac22daa71
  8. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  9. I can’t add my friend back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add my friend back: A month or 2 ago my friend blocked me since he was mad at me and now after he unblocked me, i can’t add him back, i tried removing my account from my xbox and restarting it and it still won’t...
  10. Network (add wireless network)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network (add wireless network): I got the update and now my Internet wireless route or not even a near by router are showing up. It just say add wireless network. What do I need to do? I have power reset the xbox , and still...