Add new account Error 0x80a40002

Discus and support Add new account Error 0x80a40002 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got my Xbox One and plugged it in just then and done the whole setup etc then when it got to the adding new account part i got this Error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PERlOD PAIN, Jan 22, 2014.

1. PERlOD PAIN
    PERlOD PAIN Guest

Just got my Xbox One and plugged it in just then and done the whole setup etc then when it got to the adding new account part i got this Error 0x80a40002 !!!!

Find this rather annoying due to how much money it cost etc for the dam console and then this happens right off the bat.

:)

PERlOD PAIN, Jan 22, 2014
  2. damos1249
    damos1249 Guest
    0x80a40002 Error

Can't sign into my account, keeps giving me this error. 0x80a40002

I have restarted my xbox and restored it back to factor settings and still gives me the 0x80a40002 error after setting it back up.

damos1249, Jan 22, 2014
  3. WeeHammy94
    WeeHammy94 Guest
    I can't sign into my xbox live account on the xbox one

Just got xbox one for x-mas and while my brother was installing COD: Ghost (Disk) and my mum accidently pulled out the internet cable to the router and since, we can't sign in or add any accounts and get an error code (0x80a40002)

Any help?

WeeHammy94, Jan 22, 2014
  4. PERlOD PAIN
    PERlOD PAIN Guest

I have Open NAT type, I've ran all test possible, I've reset it to factory and ran test again and this problem still plagues this console.

PERlOD PAIN, Jan 22, 2014
  5. PERlOD PAIN Win User

I have Open NAT type, I've ran all test possible, I've reset it to factory and ran test again and this problem still plagues this console.
  6. damos1249 Win User

0x80a40002 Error

This was supposed to be posted in Xbox One forums not the Xbox 360 section.
  7. xI Aken Ix Win User

Error 0x80a40002

ok,i'll try it :3

i'll be back ^^
  8. tehego-9670A427-BE0E Win User

Error 0x80a40002

You may try plugging a network cable from your Xbox directly into your modem and have it do the initial setup then try putting any router/wireless network connections back in place. I have seen other users perform this method to get it to work it is assumed
    that it is due to strict NAT policies by your network hardware or ISP. In some cases users even tethered their phones for initial setup.
  9. tehego-9670A427-BE0E Win User

Error 0x80a40002

The problem is that your modem which gets a an ip address and DNS servers assigned from your ISP (Internet service Provider) may not allow or resolve the DNS or connections for that first attempt. You should be able to connect normally on your modem now
    according to other reports. Do you have a router that sits between your modem? What modem and router model numbers do you have?
Thema:

1. Add new account Error 0x80a40002 - Similar Threads - Add account Error

2. No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4): Hi I tried signing-in to my Xbox One X today, but the sign-in screen never loaded. The screen just sat at the empty grey background where the virtual keyboard and password field would normally...
  3. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  4. Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005): I was having problems accessing my payment and billings sections of my account on my xbox as well as being able to purchase vbucks so after a bit of Googling I did the following Hold down console...
  5. I get error when I add new account !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error when I add new account !!!: Hi, I am from Iran. I have xbox one with latest update.In recent weeks I have trouble with add account and get error 0x80a40019 . I search in support and do all of solutions but no one is useful ....
  6. Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code when trying to add money to childs Microsoft Xbox One account via website: I have been trying to add money to my sons Xbox One account, but it keeps coming up with an error code. I've been trying for days and the code has varied from day to day. This is one of them......
  7. Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here.: All users have been removed and there are none to choose from, but it says that the Microsoft account is already in use on this device. efbb44c8-d573-4cb2-9a9e-2c97e5e79199
  8. Error code 0x80073cfe when trying to add an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073cfe when trying to add an account: When the xbox one is turned on, the account that is set to sign in automatically is not doing so. This account has disappeared from the 'who are you' sign in page when I tried to sign in manually....
  9. trying to add a device to my account and getting an error Server Error in '/' ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to add a device to my account and getting an error Server Error in '/' ...: I am simply trying to add a device, when I input the requested info and hit submit I get the following error on the page: Server Error in '/' Application Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If...
  10. Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't logon to account and can't add account error "0x80048051 .: Dear, fellow gamers I was just wondering if it is just me or it is happening to everyone else. As I was searching the forum, I notice that many people are saying that the server is down. In which...