Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a suggestion for the backwards compatibility .. How about ya'll add new list of games from Original Xbox such as (GTA VC - DJFFNY -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sapphire Girl96, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

So I have a suggestion for the backwards compatibility .. How about ya'll add new list of games from Original Xbox such as (GTA VC - DJFFNY - Stranger's Wrath - NFS Underground 2 -Kung Fu Chaos - TMNT - esc.)

I remember playing these games when I was young , good times

:)

Sapphire Girl96, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

They will keep adding stuff down tge pipe you will see
  3. EasterlyWings08 Win User

Those games would be a great idea.
  4. yobrizo Win User

NFS Underground 2 is a good idea
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

My best advice would be to reach out to the publishers of the titles listed, as they have to make a deal with Xbox to bring them to #BackCompat. Keep the fires burning!

L
  6. ravary212 Win User

Yeah pretty cool games i guess
Thema:

1. Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Add Titles Backwards

2. Can’t add payment method on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add payment method on Xbox one: I cant add a credit card payment method to my xbox because when i type the correct information it says your bank couldn’t authorize this payment and when i try a different credit card it says the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...: 는 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 에디션을 사 결 하였습니다. 결 후에 보니 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들로 잘못 결 했습니다. 이것을 교체 수있는 방법이나 환불 하 다시 결 수있는 방법을 찾 있습니다. 이런 경우 어떻게 해야하나요? [Translation-I paid to buy the Forza Horizon...
  4. How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?: Just like the title.I know there is a button to add map,but what kind file do I need?I've tried zip,rar and folder,nothing work. c63f0e80-7523-4988-b2e0-b95bb7160c3a
  5. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  6. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem: I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has terrible wifi but generally isn't a problem...
  7. If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?: The ability to turn off auto-clips for certain games (I'm looking at you EA Sports titles), and the ability to move where the notifications pop ups appear. Sometimes they obscure vital parts of...
  8. Add account failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add account failure: I just got a new xbox one an og and when trying to add my account it allows me to put password in and email then it attempts to bring up load screen but it just stays grey and wont load how would...
  9. Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat: Could we get the Deapool 360 game added to the list of backwards compatibility please? I would really like to be able to play. I have seen so many others play it and finally have copy to play but...
  10. Add new Achievements with Title Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add new Achievements with Title Updates: Does anyone else think they should add new achievements to the game when they do a major Title Update? I think this would add more fun and extra value to the game, and I can't imagine it would be...