Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a suggestion for the backwards compatibility .. How about ya'll add new list of games from Original Xbox such as (GTA VC - DJFFNY -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sapphire Girl96, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

So I have a suggestion for the backwards compatibility .. How about ya'll add new list of games from Original Xbox such as (GTA VC - DJFFNY - Stranger's Wrath - NFS Underground 2 -Kung Fu Chaos - TMNT - esc.)

I remember playing these games when I was young , good times

:)

Sapphire Girl96, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

They will keep adding stuff down tge pipe you will see
  3. EasterlyWings08 Win User

Those games would be a great idea.
  4. yobrizo Win User

NFS Underground 2 is a good idea
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

My best advice would be to reach out to the publishers of the titles listed, as they have to make a deal with Xbox to bring them to #BackCompat. Keep the fires burning!

L
  6. ravary212 Win User

Yeah pretty cool games i guess
Thema:

1. Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Add Titles Backwards

2. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  3. Cannot add a new payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add a new payment method: My Gold Live is suspended because I cancelled my CC. However, I have a new one which I am attempting to add in order to renew it. It continually tells me that the information on the card does not...
  4. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  5. Add ons + dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons + dlc: So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my xbox one without having to buy it again?...
  6. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  7. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  8. 无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]: 输入信息之后显示一下一段话,不知道如何解决,望答复,十分感谢 非常抱歉。 我们目前 法在线处理您的请求。 请与 Microsoft 支持部门联系以获得帮助。 (hLn8H/7nJE621/84.26) [Translation-Enter the information after displaying a passage, do not know how to solve, hope...
  9. Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Deadpool 360 Title to list of Back Compat: Could we get the Deapool 360 game added to the list of backwards compatibility please? I would really like to be able to play. I have seen so many others play it and finally have copy to play but...
  10. Add new Achievements with Title Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add new Achievements with Title Updates: Does anyone else think they should add new achievements to the game when they do a major Title Update? I think this would add more fun and extra value to the game, and I can't imagine it would be...