Add Nicknames

Discus and support Add Nicknames in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Allow us to add Nicknames or a note that's saved console side to the friends list so we can remember who some of the randoms that we've are. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brokaliv, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/Brokaliv
    /u/Brokaliv Guest

Add Nicknames

Allow us to add Nicknames or a note that's saved console side to the friends list so we can remember who some of the randoms that we've are.

submitted by /u/Brokaliv
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brokaliv, Nov 13, 2019
  2. GingersnapJesus Win User

Gamer Looking To Finally Stop Playing Solo!

Oh,

and I might add that I'm not religious in the least bit.

The gamertag is just a nickname i got awhile back.

Carry on. :)
  3. KaPaMeJlbKa Win User

Looking for squad Match

add you, do achieve "excellence", will speak today or tomorrow with a platoon, my nickname KaPaMeJIbKa, the platoon called "dead life", we are Russian
  4. DangerouSoul Win User

Nickname!

Hello if it was forced changed that mean it broke a Xbox rule. Check here to find out more about forced name changes. You would indeed have to pay $10 if you want to change your name. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    I saw..I guess i broke some rule, have to see it closely. Thanks =)
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Nickname!

Hiya Soul,

Thank you for letting us know that the Gamertag issue has been fixed (Since you marked the response as answered). We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require
    any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy gaming.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Nickname!

Hi DangerouSoul,

Thanks for your post! If there was a GamerTag change on your account, there would be a charge for 9.99 USD under your order history. To view your order history check out this article:

View your Microsoft Account Order History
    . If there has been a charge then the account could have been compromised.

Please let us know.
Thema:

Add Nicknames

1. Add Nicknames - Similar Threads - Add Nicknames

2. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also add a scroll lock specifically for the console...
  3. Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved: Hi, I mistakenly redeemed an add-on "Overwatch Legendary Edition - 10 skins" under my account, instead of my sons. Naturally, he is not happy with me! :( Is there any way to resolve this? Is...
  4. Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive: I have purchased an xbox one s, but is it possible to add an external cd drive so my son can play his old games still? If not, any other solutions..... many thanks...
  5. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  6. Xbox One S Won't Add Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Won't Add Account: I was trying to fix an issue with a game that would not let me log into their servers no matter what I did. So I tried removing and readding my account. Removing was not an issue, Adding was the...
  7. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  8. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  9. Add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-ons: Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example Jedi Fallen Order the free DLC with a preorder...
  10. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox: I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another user on this...