Add Nicknames

Discus and support Add Nicknames in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Allow us to add Nicknames or a note that's saved console side to the friends list so we can remember who some of the randoms that we've are. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brokaliv, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/Brokaliv
    /u/Brokaliv Guest

Add Nicknames

Allow us to add Nicknames or a note that's saved console side to the friends list so we can remember who some of the randoms that we've are.

submitted by /u/Brokaliv
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brokaliv, Nov 13, 2019
  2. GingersnapJesus Win User

Gamer Looking To Finally Stop Playing Solo!

Oh,

and I might add that I'm not religious in the least bit.

The gamertag is just a nickname i got awhile back.

Carry on. :)
  3. KaPaMeJlbKa Win User

Looking for squad Match

add you, do achieve "excellence", will speak today or tomorrow with a platoon, my nickname KaPaMeJIbKa, the platoon called "dead life", we are Russian
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

It would be nice to add this kind of option to the lab, but I think it would be very expensive, just adding a nickname to the laser costs a certain amount of money.
  5. DangerouSoul Win User

Nickname!

Hello if it was forced changed that mean it broke a Xbox rule. Check here to find out more about forced name changes. You would indeed have to pay $10 if you want to change your name. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    I saw..I guess i broke some rule, have to see it closely. Thanks =)
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Nickname!

Hiya Soul,

Thank you for letting us know that the Gamertag issue has been fixed (Since you marked the response as answered). We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require
    any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy gaming.
Thema:

Add Nicknames

1. Add Nicknames - Similar Threads - Add Nicknames

2. Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they add this to the My Games & apps block? I see that it changes every so often...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Triple6Crew [link] [comments]
  3. add Vr games to Game Pass PC big big opportunity.

in XBoX on Windows
    add Vr games to Game Pass PC big big opportunity.: With all the drama with the quest 2, I think MS has a big opportunity to get the hearts of VR gamers by adding Vr games to Xbox game pass PC. oculus/facebook are trying to create a monopoly on VR...
  4. Add-Ons as a gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Add-Ons as a gift: Hi, why can't we purchase Add-ons as a gift ? 509f8f36-9a16-4eba-a800-bc5c16c3fd4a
  5. Forza Horizon 4 isn't launching after buying Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't launching after buying Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle: Bought and installed Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle and can't launch the game anymore. What are the steps to fix this issue, and if that's not an option then how do I go about getting a refund?...
  6. Trying to add an email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add an email address: Hello Microsoft community, My problem: "Issue Type: Invitation doesn't match sign-in." My ultimately goal is to receive a sharepoint share with my primary email address. My ideal solution would...
  7. My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...: Hi, I am trying to approve a purchase request on my child's account. The account information page indicates she has $11.34 remaining on her account. I am trying to approve a purchase request for...
  8. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  9. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...
  10. Can’t add new credit card!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add new credit card!!!!!!: I keep getting an error message saying “check the jnformation you entered below. Your information below doesnt match card information. This stupid system wont let me add a new debit or credit...