Add-on purchase codes

Discus and support Add-on purchase codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had two summer bonus bundle atom packs for fallout76 purchased on the main family account to be gifted to me to equal 3000 (1000+500 bonus) atoms,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khenemetamun, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Khenemetamun
    Khenemetamun Guest

Add-on purchase codes

I’ve had two summer bonus bundle atom packs for fallout76 purchased on the main family account to be gifted to me to equal 3000 (1000+500 bonus) atoms, however, only one atom purchase can be credited, as when I go to redeem the second code, it says I already
    own this item, despite it being two different codes and not being clear that only one purchase for this item is able to be redeemed. I’m wanting help to be able to have the other 1500 atoms credited as it appears to be an xbox store issue.

:)

Khenemetamun, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Add-on purchase codes

Hi there Khene,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming a code on your Microsoft Account. I recommend to

contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Add-on purchase codes

For purchasing issues you will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. C3NTURION IX Win User

VIP Code ??????

oh ok i think i understand, so when i purchase this add-on it will supply me with this code to activate it. All that message means is check I havent already purchased the add-on when I purchased the game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Vbucks code?

If you're looking for a code, you would need to purchase it from a retailer or online retailer that has it listed as a code. Purchasing it through Xbox it will only add it directly to your account.
  6. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

I can't redeem the code

it is add ons for dead by daylight

i Purchase it as a gift for my friend

After I redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

so I want refund
Thema:

Add-on purchase codes

1. Add-on purchase codes - Similar Threads - Add purchase codes

2. Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download: Hey .. anyone else purchase a add on and nothing happened but the the charge went though your bank. .. little bit pissed that Microsoft can't seem to figure out a way to have an install button on...
  3. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...
  4. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Add-Ons for old games: So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up again and have had a blast but when i go to...
  5. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?: Hey everyone! I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the current discount (discount already expired on Sea...
  6. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  7. Purchasing Content/Add-Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Content/Add-Ons: I bought V-Bucks in Fortnite and it took the money out of my account, but I didn't receive the V-Bucks. Anyone else having a similar issue with Fortnite or buying anything in general?...
  8. Purchased add-ons not installed, but says it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased add-ons not installed, but says it is.: Case No.: [Mod Removed]. Purchases made recently: Order [Mod Removed] & Order [Mod Removed]. Plus 'free' cars from the 'autoshow'. As you can see from the case No., I've got a problem of...
  9. Purchasing add on's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing add on's: I bought 3 £60 shark cards and it took my money from my bank but it said that I didn't have authorisation to buy it but it still took my money but didn't give me what I paid for, now I don't know...
  10. XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X won't download purchased add ons or Sea of Thieves: I have purchased the resistance pack for COD WWII and also tried to download Sea of Thieves (via my game pass subsription). Neither will download - I get the error 'Download Stopped'. I have...