Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

Discus and support Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyanWizzz, Feb 16, 2020.

1. /u/CyanWizzz
    /u/CyanWizzz Guest

It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller

submitted by /u/CyanWizzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/CyanWizzz, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Nielo TM Win User

Handheld release?

Forgot to add, Android, WM and iOS are are classified as gaming platforms
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox streaming app

Xbox streaming it's available in all the region's from Xbox.

The app it's Currently it's only available on Android and on private flight on iOS.

Regards!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Handheld release?

[quote user="Nielo TM"]

Forgot to add, Android, WM and iOS are are classified as gaming platforms

[/quote]

Sad.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Preview game licensing issue

There is a temporary workaround, it is to purchase the games and add ons using xbox.com or the Xbox app on Windows 10, Android, Kindle or ios. If you do that then the games will work on any xbox one you use.
Thema:

1. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS - Similar Threads - Add screen controls

2. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  3. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  4. my xbox one s shows only when the image is in 640 x 480 when it is in hd add the screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s shows only when the image is in 640 x 480 when it is in hd add the screen...: what do I do to fix d16cdb53-9628-444b-9426-54bda641a9e6
  5. No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4): Hi I tried signing-in to my Xbox One X today, but the sign-in screen never loaded. The screen just sat at the empty grey background where the virtual keyboard and password field would normally...
  6. Is there a way to add screen time to a specific game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to add screen time to a specific game or app?: Hi, my child since the start of the summer holidays decided that he would stay awake till 2am every night playing Fortnight. I want to block that game but leave everything else unblocked since...
  7. Adds cause screen freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adds cause screen freeze: Since last update both Jigsaw and Sudoku lock up every time and add changes or when an add goes into animation mode, I have to X out and restart each time. f9d509a0-0d25-4289-bfe7-22d1fe2136b3
  8. [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen: Hi Pop Cap Team, Can you please add a ingame mini-map at the bottom left of the ingame screen to see foes in the area? Let me know what you think Thank-you, Shawn...
  9. Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen: Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen. I changed my password- signed in on my PC. What do I need to do? Thanks 637c2283-6b23-49eb-b80d-6b730c4c17a1
  10. Please add an option to prevent auto-dimming of screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add an option to prevent auto-dimming of screen: As a power-saving feature, Xbox One console dims after 10 minutes of controller inactivity. I want to be able to disable this feature. I play Jackbox Party Pack games with my friends. The games...