Add on show installed but don’t play

Discus and support Add on show installed but don’t play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed my fallout 4 GOTY add ons from xbox store , and they show that they are installed on my xbox one but i cant access them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkCrystal1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. MarkCrystal1
    MarkCrystal1 Guest

I installed my fallout 4 GOTY add ons from xbox store , and they show that they are installed on my xbox one but i cant access them

:)

MarkCrystal1, Mar 3, 2020
  2. MarkCrystal1 Win User

Their on internal harddrive
  3. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Have you tried restarting your console?
    This worked fore yesterday on the exact same issue on another game. Full shutdown and restart.
  4. Kareem Midani Win User

Are you the rightful owner (if not) has the owner granted you permission to use this item?

Have you tried rebooting your Xbox?
  5. IAmTheLord Win User

Have you tried restarting your console?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Are the add ons on a second disc? If so then please make sure that disc is in the console while you play the game
Thema:

1. Add on show installed but don’t play - Similar Threads - Add show installed

2. Game add-ons show as installed but are not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons show as installed but are not: Game tells me required add-on not installed, takes me to this menu where game says it is installed and won't let me do anything? [img] When I look in 'Manage game & add-ons' the 2 ticked...
  3. All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...

in XboX Insiders
    All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the...
  4. FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 add on not showing up in-game: I got FIFA 20 for christmas and decided that I wanted to install the portuguese commentary add on, like I had done with fifa 19. It took me a while to do so, but I installed the add on onto my...
  5. my xbox one s shows only when the image is in 640 x 480 when it is in hd add the screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s shows only when the image is in 640 x 480 when it is in hd add the screen...: what do I do to fix d16cdb53-9628-444b-9426-54bda641a9e6
  6. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

in XboX Insiders
    -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...: I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are...
  7. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  8. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  9. Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 UWP/Games not showing up in firewall list, can't add them to the firewall exception: Hello all, I've been trying to add my UWP games to my firewall list because now some games don't work online and tell me I need to change my firewall settings. The games themselves aren't listed...
  10. Add-ons not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-ons not showing up: I just bought cities:skyline mass transit and cities:skyline creator content on the xbox live store. For some reason in the purchase history menu on console and microsoft website it's showing up...