Add ons + dlc

Discus and support Add ons + dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FindlayMichaud, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Add ons + dlc

So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my xbox one without having to buy it again?

:)

FindlayMichaud, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Add ons + dlc

Hello Findlay!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. It does not look like Lego Marvel Avengers is a backwards compatible game. If you are stating that you purchased the Xbox One edition and you would like the add-ons you had purchased on your Xbox 360 then this
    is not possible as they would be different.

I hope this helps.
  3. denis97g Win User

Add ons + dlc

if the dlcs are not backward compatible, you'll have to buy them again.
  4. HyperRiche Win User

Add ons + dlc

Hi, I do not think so because xbox one and xbox 360 are two different versions
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Add ons + dlc

dlc might not be included with some games as backwards compat. There might be an update later to fix it. Also go to the manage game section and see if they can be down loaded as they dont automaticly install
  6. Mario Zen Win User

Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

What is DLC? Is it Add-Ons? Not a complete game?
Thema:

Add ons + dlc

1. Add ons + dlc - Similar Threads - Add ons dlc

2. Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One: If I have previously purchased Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition add-ons on Xbox 360, will I be able to download them for free on Xbox One in Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Minecraft, Xbox One or...
  3. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Add-Ons for old games: So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up again and have had a blast but when i go to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons: Thinking of ordering the Forza 4 ultimate add ons. It says it comes with 2 expansions ...I'm assuming that means you get Fortune Island and access to the new one when it comes out. Am I correct...
  5. Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game): Здравствуйте, у меня такой вопрос. Когда я хочу купить дополнения к игре, мне просит ввести способ оплаты, когда я ввожу способ оплаты, то после этого мне пишет: Банк не смог авторизовать этот...
  6. Add ons code transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons code transfer: I had my previous account hacked by my ex recently on xbox one is there a way i can transfer a chapter for a game over the code came with game disk n the chapter add on isnt disk i paid bout 30...
  7. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  8. Add Ons as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Ons as a gift: Hi, why is it not possible to buy a Gems of War Add On as a gift but f.e. in Fortnite it is ? b157e469-9f11-41d6-be60-c1b2fa7b9619
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised: Yesterday i bought the Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection (Complete DLC Pack Link if you dont know what i am talking about). Unfortunatly there is something wrong with this pack. It...
  10. Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC: Hey guys, I had owned Fallout 3 on the 360 many years ago and had purchased some of the add ons such as the Mother ship, the Pitt, etc... I had just recently installed my game onto my Xbox One...