Add ons + dlc

Discus and support Add ons + dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FindlayMichaud, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. Add ons + dlc

So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my xbox one without having to buy it again?

:)

FindlayMichaud, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Add ons + dlc

Hello Findlay!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. It does not look like Lego Marvel Avengers is a backwards compatible game. If you are stating that you purchased the Xbox One edition and you would like the add-ons you had purchased on your Xbox 360 then this
    is not possible as they would be different.

I hope this helps.
  3. denis97g Win User

Add ons + dlc

if the dlcs are not backward compatible, you'll have to buy them again.
  4. HyperRiche Win User

Add ons + dlc

Hi, I do not think so because xbox one and xbox 360 are two different versions
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Add ons + dlc

dlc might not be included with some games as backwards compat. There might be an update later to fix it. Also go to the manage game section and see if they can be down loaded as they dont automaticly install
  6. Mario Zen Win User

Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

What is DLC? Is it Add-Ons? Not a complete game?
Thema:

Add ons + dlc

1. Add ons + dlc - Similar Threads - Add ons dlc

2. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  3. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  4. My child can’t use the add ons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child can’t use the add ons?: I cant find any way of allowing my child to use the add-ons I got with her new xbox one. She can use the mincraft game but as instructed on the Microsoft site- “Note If you’re a parent with...
  5. Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading": My son got a Microsoft store gift card for Christmas. At that time he used my profile to play Minecraft. He bought some add-on packages but they all stay in status "Loading" (pics 1-3). After the...
  6. Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.): Olá, gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition? Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do minecraft (nome do arquivo e caminho). Muito...
  7. RE2 remake deluxe add-ons not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE2 remake deluxe add-ons not working: Tried downloading multiple times and only the eliza costume works. How do I fix this? 1b9c95a3-1f12-47a4-9e85-94dd55f08c8b
  8. Add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add-ons: Hello microsoft my game add-ons are not appearing for me the store is asking me to buy the add-ons for just c cause 3 and destiny 2 well destiny 2 is different because i had bought them and had...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised: Yesterday i bought the Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection (Complete DLC Pack Link if you dont know what i am talking about). Unfortunatly there is something wrong with this pack. It...
  10. Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC: Hey guys, I had owned Fallout 3 on the 360 many years ago and had purchased some of the add ons such as the Mother ship, the Pitt, etc... I had just recently installed my game onto my Xbox One...