Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

Discus and support Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STILL GAME VIC, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much appreciated, thankyou

:)

STILL GAME VIC, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  3. Scaluh2 Win User

4. sandy the hippy Win User

5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I am missing the halo pack from gears 5 but I've got the terminatior one
  6. Tarnend Win User

they tweeted out that some things like these were causing an issue and should hopefully be fixed soon, so fingers crossed :)
Thema:

1. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox - Similar Threads - Add ons missing

2. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  3. Add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons: Hello microsoft team, i would like to know how you add the add-ons you buy in the store to the game in 2k20 690938c7-0dbb-4a61-a74b-6200e48b9e06
  4. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  5. add ons missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add ons missing: new xbox one s minecraft edition came with addons 'starter pack' and 'creators pack' and i am missing 3 of the 6 from 'creators pack' -- relics of privateers, wildlife savanna, purebdcraft. i...
  6. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack: Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox One; everything else shows as "Owned"....
  7. missing hitman add ons

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing hitman add ons: Hi guys.. i have been referred here by a MS chat support operator.. first off my problem relates to a different xbox live account, but if i use that account to sign in here all i see is 404...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Game Add-Ons Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Add-Ons Missing: To whom it may concern, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition several weeks back and have had a good time playing it. What I didn't realize though is that the Ultimate Edition comes with...
  9. Add ons option missing in store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons option missing in store: hello, I’m reporting something wrong with the xbox one store Canada on console. The option to look and buy dlc is missing from in the store option. Here is a picture of showing the option that...
  10. ADD ONS MISSING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD ONS MISSING: i pre ordered fifa 17 super deluxe edition on 7 june 2016. i downloaded the game on 29 sep including the add ons. recently i was experiencing some lag issues in the game so in order to...