Add-ons

Discus and support Add-ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blawson79, Nov 29, 2019.

1. blawson79
    blawson79 Guest

Add-ons

Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example Jedi Fallen Order the free DLC with a preorder downloaded, but it is not available in the game.
    Mod removed- inappropriate]?

Also, the wall run at the top of the tree in the Wookie jungle is [Mod removed-profanity] impossible. I have watched videos and cannot seem to get enough height or be able to maintain a wall run for long enough time to make it across. Which
    is super [Mod removed-profanity] annoying any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated? Otherwise, the game will never get played again or will be hurled into a fire, stupid game.

:)

blawson79, Nov 29, 2019
  2. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

add-ons

when banned you forfeit all rights to DLC
  3. NER0 ZER0 188 Win User

add-ons

i forgot to say i called support and they said i should have them and go on the forums and they should get me them cause there still on my xbox
  4. ngocphi Win User

add-ons

when you are permantely baned you forfeit all download rights and access to live on the account
  5. blawson79 Win User

Add-ons

When I access, manage a game, nothing is displayed for additional content. From what I understand, anything that has been purchased or downloaded for that game is supposed to show here — no external drives. Everything has been updated, as well. Checking
    my account, it shows the add-ons I have purchased or redeemed. I've tried rebooting, swapping games out and reloading to no avail. Even when I purchase content it will continue to show that i have not purchased so that you could purchase the same content multiple
    times from the store without any notification that the item has been purchased already. Thank you for your help and suggestions.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Add-ons

Hi there,

By any chance are you using an external hard drive? And could it be a possibility that the add on has maybe gone to enteral storage.

When you click on manage game

And look at the add ons for your game is the dlc not showing up at all??

Sometimes if you have the game open and add dlc you might need to reload your game.

You can also do a hard reset

By holding your finger on the power button until the console shuts down, wait a few moments then start the console back up. If you still have no luck you may reach out

Here to Xbox customer support

Hopefully we can find a solution for you to enjoy your game with your dlc.

Happy gaming
Thema:

Add-ons

1. Add-ons - Similar Threads - Add ons

2. Add Ons

in XBoX on Windows
    Add Ons: Having purchased the full De Lux version of the new FS2020 and I have still the original 1982 versions plus 95, 98, 2000 leading up to this latest version, and to be honest it's given me lots of...
  3. Add-Ons as a gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Add-Ons as a gift: Hi, why can't we purchase Add-ons as a gift ? 509f8f36-9a16-4eba-a800-bc5c16c3fd4a
  4. Forza Horizon 4 isn't launching after buying Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't launching after buying Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle: Bought and installed Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle and can't launch the game anymore. What are the steps to fix this issue, and if that's not an option then how do I go about getting a refund?...
  5. Add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons: Son has changed his profile name and his extra downloads on skate 3 have vanished 45a1a90a-da4a-4ba7-bdc9-430e327c7270
  6. Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k21 xbox one: Where are the add ons for the Mamba version?: hi. I got nba2k21 mamba edition for xbox one and xbox x. I do believe i made a mistake. I had seen that there were problems w the add ons or extras w the $119.00 version so ididnt panic. My copy...
  7. I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.

in XboX Insiders
    I have not been able to access the Add-Ons section of the store for 3 days now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/mhart181 [link] [comments]
  8. Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect: [IMG] Forza Motorsports 6 shows 19 add-ons installed (there is 104 installed)...
  9. Im pretty sure the “manage games and add ons” section is bugged for some games

in XboX Insiders
    Im pretty sure the “manage games and add ons” section is bugged for some games: In rocket league for example certain add ons i have installed aren’t showing up in game, so i tried uninstalling the game and re installing it but wouldn’t work. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon...
  10. Minecraft Add-ons won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons won't download: I'm trying to get all my add-ons purchased from the original Minecraft xbox 360/xbox one edition, onto Minecraft bedrock edition. Most of my packs are stuck downloading, or not even showing up in...