Add-ons

Discus and support Add-ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blawson79, Nov 29, 2019.

1. blawson79
    blawson79 Guest

Add-ons

Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example Jedi Fallen Order the free DLC with a preorder downloaded, but it is not available in the game.
    Mod removed- inappropriate]?

Also, the wall run at the top of the tree in the Wookie jungle is [Mod removed-profanity] impossible. I have watched videos and cannot seem to get enough height or be able to maintain a wall run for long enough time to make it across. Which
    is super [Mod removed-profanity] annoying any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated? Otherwise, the game will never get played again or will be hurled into a fire, stupid game.

:)

blawson79, Nov 29, 2019
  2. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

add-ons

when banned you forfeit all rights to DLC
  3. NER0 ZER0 188 Win User

add-ons

i forgot to say i called support and they said i should have them and go on the forums and they should get me them cause there still on my xbox
  4. ngocphi Win User

add-ons

when you are permantely baned you forfeit all download rights and access to live on the account
  5. blawson79 Win User

Add-ons

When I access, manage a game, nothing is displayed for additional content. From what I understand, anything that has been purchased or downloaded for that game is supposed to show here — no external drives. Everything has been updated, as well. Checking
    my account, it shows the add-ons I have purchased or redeemed. I've tried rebooting, swapping games out and reloading to no avail. Even when I purchase content it will continue to show that i have not purchased so that you could purchase the same content multiple
    times from the store without any notification that the item has been purchased already. Thank you for your help and suggestions.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Add-ons

Hi there,

By any chance are you using an external hard drive? And could it be a possibility that the add on has maybe gone to enteral storage.

When you click on manage game

And look at the add ons for your game is the dlc not showing up at all??

Sometimes if you have the game open and add dlc you might need to reload your game.

You can also do a hard reset

By holding your finger on the power button until the console shuts down, wait a few moments then start the console back up. If you still have no luck you may reach out

Here to Xbox customer support

Hopefully we can find a solution for you to enjoy your game with your dlc.

Happy gaming
Thema:

Add-ons

1. Add-ons - Similar Threads - Add ons

2. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  3. Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game

in XboX Insiders
    Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game: Ever since last month's regular update, having thousands of add-ons for a single game (specifically Rock Band 4) causes the console's performance to drop: Going to "Manage Game" for a small game...
  4. Issues with downloaded add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloaded add-ons: Hi everyone, I cannot play the campaign to call of duty modern warfare as i need to download an add-on. I installed said add-on. On the microsoft store it tells me that the add-on is already...
  5. Where did the Add-Ons go?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the Add-Ons go?!?!: For years, I have been mad that there is no effective way to see what new add-ons are available for Xbox One games online. I'd always have to wait until I got to the console itself, go to the...
  6. Where did the Add-Ons go?!?!

in XboX Insiders
    Where did the Add-Ons go?!?!: For years, I have been mad that there is no effective way to see what new add-ons are available for Xbox One games online. I'd always have to wait until I got to the console itself, go to the...
  7. Game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add ons: I have recently downloaded the ultimate version of fifa 20 and had all of the additional content available to me but since i last checked, one part of the content is missing and i have not...
  8. Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.: So it is with great sadness that the add-ons are no longer available under ready to install section for any games. Seeing this, now it is 100% impossible to download very important DLCs if they...
  9. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  10. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...