Add onto backwards compatibility?

Discus and support Add onto backwards compatibility? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Modman95 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Modman95, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/Modman95
    /u/Modman95 Guest

/u/Modman95, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Battlestations Pacific backwards compatibility error.

Just to add onto what StuartATrueRed said, you can vote for this game
    here
    !
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Original Xbox games not working on my Xbox 360

There is no way to put the backwards compatabilty software onto your hard drive i'm afraid.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Overall thoughts on Battlefront. Recommend or not recommend?

I'm waiting for MOH Warfighter to go backward compatible then i'll be playing that again. That next list of 7 games should be almost here. Then onto the next 100 games list for backward compatibility.
  5. Ezak-27982D49-9CFC-4 Win User

Can not play original xbox games on my xbox 360 console

you need to find the old update for backward compatibility. down load onto usb and transfer to xbox or burn disc.
  6. Spazpol Win User

Games with gold

They should be backwards compatible on the 360 as well. Are the games installed onto the HD, or are you storing to an external drive or USB thumb drive by chance?
Thema:

1. Add onto backwards compatibility? - Similar Threads - Add onto backwards

2. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  3. How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add family members (kids) on Xbox one who don't have emails?: HOW TO ADD FAMILY MEMBERS (KIDS, NEPHEWS, NIECES, ETC..) ON XBOX ONE THAT DON'T HAVE OWN OR HAVE EMAILS? �� 16d99a46-fc7c-4c9b-a667-c8483fcd08cd
  4. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  5. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  6. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  7. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  8. Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account: Hello, My son recently bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. To access the add ons, he entered the relevant code but hadnt noticed that he was logged into my Microsoft account at the time....
  9. When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...: Why does it say my address is wrong when i try to add a payment option. HELP bab5eddb-88cd-4f87-944e-8c5ff9f4f1f5
  10. Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?: one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate content 010a6a5c-7e0c-4033-b584-802cadf88bcb