Add onto backwards compatibility?

Discus and support Add onto backwards compatibility? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Modman95 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Modman95, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/Modman95
    /u/Modman95 Guest

/u/Modman95, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Battlestations Pacific backwards compatibility error.

Just to add onto what StuartATrueRed said, you can vote for this game
    here
    !
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Backward Compatibility Games

4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Original Xbox games not working on my Xbox 360

There is no way to put the backwards compatabilty software onto your hard drive i'm afraid.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Overall thoughts on Battlefront. Recommend or not recommend?

I'm waiting for MOH Warfighter to go backward compatible then i'll be playing that again. That next list of 7 games should be almost here. Then onto the next 100 games list for backward compatibility.
  6. Ezak-27982D49-9CFC-4 Win User

Can not play original xbox games on my xbox 360 console

you need to find the old update for backward compatibility. down load onto usb and transfer to xbox or burn disc.
Thema:

1. Add onto backwards compatibility? - Similar Threads - Add onto backwards

2. Cant add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add new account: I bought a new xbox one s and whenever I try to add my new account it loads then just stops 579217b7-f02a-481f-aa67-365d4cede2e0
  3. How to add minecraft coins to the game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add minecraft coins to the game?: How to add minecraft coins to my game 65fc6d91-8161-4fc3-ba9b-116c20b3af75
  4. Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on: My brother bought this add on. He has bought this on the same console will I or will I not be able to access these add on's. I have played the lego part at one point and I have the VIP on my...
  5. something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    something you should add to xbox insider hub as insider content.: make it so i can use mouse on microsoft edge. submitted by /u/rtghshf [link] [comments]
  6. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  7. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  8. Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game code for add ons entered onto incorrect microsoft account: Hello, My son recently bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. To access the add ons, he entered the relevant code but hadnt noticed that he was logged into my Microsoft account at the time....
  9. When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to add a debit card onto my account it keeps telling me my address is wrong but its ...: Why does it say my address is wrong when i try to add a payment option. HELP bab5eddb-88cd-4f87-944e-8c5ff9f4f1f5
  10. Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?: one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate content 010a6a5c-7e0c-4033-b584-802cadf88bcb