add player

Discus and support add player in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I restart game and how do I add other player c7c23c13-0d1a-4834-9071-e50fbfb2269a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cyberpepper, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Cyberpepper
    Cyberpepper Guest

add player

How can I restart game and how do I add other player

:)

Cyberpepper, Aug 24, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

add player

Hey there Cyberpepper,

Thank you for that quick response, are you trying to add another player so that you can start over or so that you can play side by side with somebody?

I don't think you can start the game over either with the same account, these type of games will usually just keep going forward.

If you do want more information on the game you can always reach out to the developers through the following website:
    www.g5e.com

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

add player

Hey pepper

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about having additional players in your game.

If you can inform us what game you are using and what platform we should be able to further assist you.

Go ahead and provide us with this so that we can provide appropriate steps to reach a favorable solution.
  4. Cyberpepper Win User

add player

Jewels of rome on windows 10
  5. BkHc Win User

Add another player

Thank you for your help and reply. I will set her up with an account.
  6. Freebo61 Win User

Add another player

Can you use tw0 controllers at one time?
Thema:

add player

1. add player - Similar Threads - add player

2. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  3. won,t let me add other players to my friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    won,t let me add other players to my friends list: add a friend is not working 4c44e1f0-252e-4e62-b477-143206171e53
  4. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...: how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line ea4ea5e8-27fb-44cf-8b76-98ff30973422
  5. how to add a player with the same Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add a player with the same Microsoft account: Hi, We would like to know how we can add another player that is not a guest player since we have two kids at home that would like to play together on the xBox one we have. if they use a guest...
  6. add players to "Steep"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add players to "Steep": Hi, I'm new to X box1 and need some help please. How do I add players on my console to my "steep" game ( split screen not online) ?? f2c3f2b6-4066-4c3a-8068-08dc7fe3e270
  7. Like other players jigsaw jamer wont work because the adds does not work for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like other players jigsaw jamer wont work because the adds does not work for some reason: I have been having trouble with the daily Jigsaw jammer since mid of dec 16 and from 1/1 17 its impossible to get the program to work it looks ok in the beginning, and you are waiting for the adds...
  8. How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.: I have been trying to play local multiplayer but I am not able to get the game to recognize my two additional controllers even though I have added them as guests on my home screen. Can anyone...
  9. how do I add another player to my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I add another player to my xbox live: How do add another player to xbox live db7f6b4f-e431-4a63-92e9-6eb095a206dd
  10. Media Player App: Add cover for folders?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player App: Add cover for folders?: How to add a cover picture of a season or a movie to the folder on the usb drive in media player of the xbox one? I don't mean the thumbnail of the movie on the movie file. I mean the folder,...