Add Recent players friends list support in the next update

Discus and support Add Recent players friends list support in the next update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Please Add Recent players friends list support in the next update Thank-you, Shawn 90437cae-4d18-4368-aa58-124b60e69c65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Add Recent players friends list support in the next update

Hi

Please Add Recent players friends list support in the next update

Thank-you,

Shawn

:)

RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014
  2. I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Some game's have it built in with the friends list .COD Ghost has it I can get it thru friends list then to recents players. Hopefully they will have a update to add this feature right on the system.

DRAGON 40 LEE, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Upcoming System Update Details

I believe the recent players list is being added in the next update in March

Chris238, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Add Recent players friends list support in the next update

Recent players IS on XBL. My BF4 also shows my friends too in the menu.

UneasyJmitchell, Mar 17, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Recent players IS on XBL. My BF4 also shows my friends too in the menu.
  6. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Some game's have it built in with the friends list .COD Ghost has it I can get it thru friends list then to recents players. Hopefully they will have a update to add this feature right on the system.
  7. Chris238 Win User

Upcoming System Update Details

I believe the recent players list is being added in the next update in March
  8. SlimBlackeye001 Win User

Friends list and recent players

That's the only thing I hate about the x1
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

deleting recent player

Hey mrstessa, to be clear, that player isn't showing in your Friend's list, are they? I don't believe there is a way to delete recent players--they will eventually be replaced by your more recent player, in order that you can add someone you recently played
    with if you so choose.
Thema:

1. Add Recent players friends list support in the next update - Similar Threads - Add Recent players

2. When I cancel Recurring Billing - the dates don't add up

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I cancel Recurring Billing - the dates don't add up: So let's say you get GPU on the 7th of June, right? If you turn off Recurring Billing, you should have access till July 7, right? After I switch it off, why does it say I will lose access on...
  3. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  4. Cant add new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add new account.: When I click 'add new' its has a brief loading screen followed by another on and the just stops. I have tried resetting it By holding the power button and also in the settings. Anyone know what...
  5. Sign in problems - cannot add user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems - cannot add user: Hi. I had to reset my password because my sneaky son was usiing it to extend screen time when I started getting errors trying to log in on my console. I had assumed it would ask me for the new...
  6. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  7. My x box one will not let me add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My x box one will not let me add my account.: Can't add account. Tried and carried out the factory reset. This has not rectifies the problem. Please help. 8af173f7-cede-4bd4-8821-e4c4e2332eab
  8. unable to add connection in X box 0ne

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to add connection in X box 0ne: As soon as i click add account, i did not find key board to add account, X Box take some time to find the window to input account detail but after cir-culling two minutes again show window for add...
  9. Add The Option for removal of achivment games / recently played games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add The Option for removal of achivment games / recently played games: This Feature Was in windows 10 beta I think (not too sure) but any ways my young brother downloads games from the store the after like 1 -3 hours he deletes them it will be so helpful to add...
  10. [Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One: Hi, Please add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One Thank-you, Shawn 213e3012-c0f7-48f0-803f-d36c596ad1ab