"Add Security" legend

Discus and support "Add Security" legend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from Mexico and I hadn't been able to use my main account since a month because of alleged "security addition" here it says that security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielaBarrenechea Vives, Sep 26, 2019.

1. "Add Security" legend

Hi, I'm from Mexico and I hadn't been able to use my main account since a month because of alleged "security addition" here it says that security addition is important and I need to pair my microsoft account (online) with the xbox. But somehow, even if I
    follow all the suppossed steps the system kicks me back to the first screen that says a Security addition is needed.

And if I ignore it and press "B" I get kicked out of my profile.

I would cleary use some help because I'm trying and this is taking me nowhere. (im following the correct and necessary steps, Im sure af of that).

THANKS!

:)

GabrielaBarrenechea Vives, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

"Add Security" legend

Sorry to hear it. Sounds like the system is asking you to set up two step verification on your account. You can do that at
    https://account.microsoft.com
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

"Add Security" legend

See if the link Onix gives you helps, I hope you can solve it, good luck!
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Add security

Hey JaseLyn22! Try adding the additional security information online as described here and see if it helps. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Add Security?

0) If any of these steps to do on a PC or Mac shows you a message about a Blocked Account, please follow the onscreen instructions to Unblock it.

1) Go to http://account.live.com and sign in then go to Edit Security Info. Is all data there up to date? (If not, please update it).

2) Go to http://xbox.com/accounts to click on Billing Contact Information at low left and sign in. Is all data there up to date? (If not, please update it).

3) Go to http://commerce.microsoft.com and sign in then review the payment info. If there's an out-of-date card or PayPal account, please add a new payment method then delete the old one.

4) Back to the console; can you sign in there now?
  6. charliep44 Win User

Add Security?

i change my password already
Thema:

"Add Security" legend

1. "Add Security" legend - Similar Threads - Add Security legend

2. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  3. cannot get past 'add security'

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot get past 'add security': how do I get past this screen? already added another email which it knows about. dont have a phone so cannot choose those 2 options. not going to make a new email just for this. so how can I...
  4. "add security"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "add security": i have my phone number for my security codes and it asks me to "pick another one to set up next" such has setting up tex, call, or an email to add more security information, i dont have anymore...
  5. Add security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add security: I cannot download anything on my xbox 360 because it will not let me sign in until I add either another email or phone number. I only have 1 phone number, which was already on file. I added a...
  6. Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen: Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen. I changed my password- signed in on my PC. What do I need to do? Thanks 637c2283-6b23-49eb-b80d-6b730c4c17a1
  7. Unable to avoid "add security information" prompt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to avoid "add security information" prompt...: Merry Christmas everyone, when I try to sign in on my 360 I am forced to provide more security Information to my account despite the fact that I already have an alternative mail address added....
  8. Xbox Windows 10 add child and change security settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Windows 10 add child and change security settings: I have been working on this for 6 hours and on the phone for over an hour. It has gotten so confusing and ridiculous. My son and I both have to have a microsoft account which I have made and I...
  9. How add child to xbox account and change security settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    How add child to xbox account and change security settings: I have been working on this for 6 hours and on the phone for over an hour. It has gotten so confusing and ridiculous. My son and I both have to have a microsoft account which I have made and I...
  10. Issues with add security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with add security: I have updated my security entering codes provided but still will not log on to account, help please c333c816-aa42-48c6-b7f0-ccdd9d644140