Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

Discus and support Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or PC with Windows 10.

I know there's another new apps to manage Xbox Game Pass for PC, but the Xbox Game Pass app also lets you see tasks to complete among other features.

Thank you all.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Error

I'm assuming you mean the Xbox beta App, so you can play games on Xbox game pass for PC or Ultimate. You need the latest Windows 10 version to be able to install the app, there is no other way. Also that app is only so you can find and install the games
    from game pass easier. You can still find and download the games from the Microsoft store app, but they may not work without the latest version of Windows installed.
  4. HEYNE639 Win User

I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
    Hi. I got the error trying to update my Windows 10.
  5. Kierandw Win User

Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Play Anywhere

Make sure you are on Windows 10 and then login to the Xbox App using the same Xbox account that your Game Pass is on.

In the Xbox App go to the Store and search for the game that you are trying to play. The purchase button should switch to "Install". then Install and play the game while logged into the Xbox App.
  6. aka Scratch Win User

XBox Game Pass Ultimate Can't Install PC Games

Thema:

1. Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for... - Similar Threads - Add Game Pass

2. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  3. What games should they add on xbox pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What games should they add on xbox pass?: Xbox pass is out right now in beta version and of course it has some problems for some people for some other its working pretty well but everyone want to see new games coming.So what do you think...
  4. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  5. Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Xbox Game Pass Add to Playlist Chrome Extension?: [IMG] I'm always on the lookout for a new Xbox Game Pass titles to play. A lot of times I come across a cool game while browsing & I wonder if it's on XGP or not. So I will either pull out the...
  6. Add language selection to the Xbox Game Pass PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Add language selection to the Xbox Game Pass PC app: Right now, game language is linked to the language set in Windows. It's not something really practical for non-English gamers that want Windows in their native tongue but game with original voices...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes): [IMG] submitted by /u/tom_watts [link] [comments]
  8. Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC: I want xbox for pc in steam to be successful. So many fans of Heper Universe are waiting for playing (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists?id=hyperuniverse) Please Please add Hyper Universe...
  9. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?: Hey everyone! I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the current discount (discount already expired on Sea...
  10. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...