Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox

Discus and support Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been using my Xbox Wireless Headset for months as both my gaming headset, and my Work From Home headset. It has excellent sound quality and mic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wasdme, Nov 18, 2021.

1. wasdme
    wasdme Guest

I've been using my Xbox Wireless Headset for months as both my gaming headset, and my Work From Home headset. It has excellent sound quality and mic monitoring, plus it's comfortable, so it's perfect for my many daily meetings.

The problem is that every time I turn it on (Pretty much for every meeting, about 4 or 5 times a day), my Xbox in the other room turns on, and I start to hear chimes and bongs and notifications when trying to listen to my colleagues. I had this problem with my Xbox One, and I solved it by just turning it off at the plug. But I don't want to do that with my brand new Xbox Series X 20th Anniversary edition.

I understand why the Xbox headset turns on the Xbox, but this is also a really good "Bluetooth headset" that i'm not always intending to use with my Xbox, so a toggle to disable the remote turn on feature would be really appreciated.

:)

wasdme, Nov 18, 2021
  2. AlfredoH71 Win User

Real wireless Headset for Xbox 360

3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

I play from the sofa on the "Big Screen" while the wifey is in front of my PC monitor (using an HDMI switch to switch from PC to Xbox )

I use a Astro A50 Wireless headset for multiplayer games and late night gaming to not wake the entire house!

The wife uses a Turtle Beach Stealth 420X headset
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Headsets

Hi Luke,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

To add onto what our Xbox Ambassador stated, all USB headsets are not compatible on Xbox One. I'd recommend reading our support article, "Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One
    " so you know what type of headsets are compatible with the Xbox One console. Most wireless headsets that work on the Xbox One connect directly to the console and are managed through the Xbox Accessories app.
    Other wireless headsets may include a base station that connects to the Xbox via an optical cable.

A good budget wireless headset for Xbox One is the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 for Xbox One although you can
    search online for other good wireless headsets in your budget. Just make sure when searching you look for wireless headsets made specifically for Xbox One that uses the Xbox Wireless technology to connect to the console just like a controller.

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

Hi, to add to XBF Brad A's post are you using a wireless headset and are you in the Xbox insider Preview. At the moment there is an issue with an Insider build that doesn't assign wireless headsets. Go into settings and check your headset is assigned.

Another thing to check, is enforcement to see if you have a suspension:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Add toggle for Xbox Wireless Headset waking Xbox - Similar Threads - Add toggle Wireless

2. Can I add a device to my account without sharing my username and password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I add a device to my account without sharing my username and password?: My son just got an xbox at his dad's and he wants to set it up using the same profile as he uses here. So he wants the username and password for my (our) Microsoft account. I don't necessarily...
  3. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?: Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game. But...
  4. Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Xbox Gamertag on Microsoft account to add an Alias: I'm trying to unlink a Xbox Gamertag that im not using on my Microsoft Account so that I can use it as an Alias on my old Microsoft Account wich was created on gmail. If this is possible please...
  5. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  6. Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.: Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay with my Microsoft account it wants me to add...
  7. Add a filter on the Store to take advantage of the sales

in XboX Insiders
    Add a filter on the Store to take advantage of the sales: The Store app is redisigned but is still lacking a good filter that Amazon and eBay and Steam does have. You can select the weekly deals active, but a filter is needed to order the games and...
  8. Add a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add a game: I have a Microsoft acct. I already have Xbox, how do I add Nintendo 552cc15c-1a52-449e-81c1-f51c81a4fb1f
  9. Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset: I was having a problem updating even though my WiFi was working fine so I factory reset it and managed to do the update but since the factory reset I am unable to add my account. It just says add...
  10. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...