Added money to wrong family member

Discus and support Added money to wrong family member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way i can move the balance to the correct member? df01cf61-8af6-456c-93f9-b4c04d56c30e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MN Lonewolf28, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Added money to wrong family member

Is there a way i can move the balance to the correct member?

:)

MN Lonewolf28, Sep 5, 2020
  2. StrumaticGore21 Win User

That info for adding family members is completely incorrect.

I tried this too. But the instructions are wrong with regard to adding a family member from your computer. When you go to the family member page, the option to add a family member from your computer isn't there. It tells you to go to settings in the Xbox
    to do this. What happened?
  3. Alliance United Win User

Adding family members

Hello,

The adding a family member is for someone who already has account and you can manage there profile. Please enter the email and password that your family member has linked to there profile. They may have used a (gmail.com, Live.com, Hotmail.com or Outlook.com
    and Cox.net)

Thank you!
  4. Bobazoid1 Win User

Adding family members

What do you use if the family member you are adding has a COX account and not a HOTMAIL?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Adding family members

TinnaB, only the owner of the Family Pack must be 18 or older.

If the other accounts are for someone < 18, the website will ask require an adult's in the loop by requiring the password from the parental account.
  6. MurkyTitan4 Win User

Adding family members

Yeah Dominat0r57 is still under the age of majority so as per your instructions i'll set up a support call. I will get back to you as soon as the problem is resolved.

Cheers!
Thema:

Added money to wrong family member

1. Added money to wrong family member - Similar Threads - Added money wrong

2. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...: I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?...
  3. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  4. Adding Money No Longer Works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Money No Longer Works?: I added money to my sons XBox profile, under my Microsoft account like I always do. While he is playing Fortnight, he does not see the available funds? This is how we have always added VBucks why...
  5. Issue with added money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with added money: I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance the £25 is showing up, i originally thought it...
  6. Gta online adding money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online adding money: Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do? cd549041-d6ad-4560-ae14-23bc090eb797
  7. Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]: Quando eu tento comprar V-bucks no Xbox eu preciso adicionar dinheiro em minha conta, só que está acontecendo um erro que diz que deu erro ao colocar mais dinheiro e que preciso entrar em contato...
  8. Adding money to my sons family account position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding money to my sons family account position: My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card. I do not wish to give Microsoft a further ten pounds as...
  9. Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?: I redeemed a gift card on the parent account that I thought my son could access from his child account (which he cant), then I put money into the wrong child account he uses. I contacted Support...
  10. Money added to the wrong profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to the wrong profile: Hi i accidently added a 25€ code to thw wrong account because i didnt check on wich profile i was logged on, so i wanted to know if its possible to get the 25€ to my other main profle help...