Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Discus and support Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UndeadNemesis, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code but I didn't. I am only interesting in XBOX Live Gold but
    now it converted the 12 month XBOX Live gold to a 4 month Game Pass which is pointless for me. Has someone else ran into this issue and been able to get it fixed? Thanks!

:)

UndeadNemesis, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate game pass

The 14.99 is just the regular price of Ultimate, you don't get a discount for adding more time, the time is just converted into Ultimate. Gold and Game Pass are converted based on price rather than time. So the price of a 12 month subscription of gold
    or game pass is the same price as purchasing 4 months of Ultimate. So since you added the 12 months of Gold before you Ultimate ended, it was automatically converted to Ultimate for 4 months. At the end of the 4 months, you would either need to renew Ultimate
    (the 14.99 per month) or you can go back to just Gold after the Ultimate ends.
  3. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
  4. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox live Gold

The Xbox Game pass ultimate has Gold with it but if you put in a 12 month code for gold at the end of January it should have converted the 12 month pass

Here is the conversion chart

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

Did you have the ultimate game pass before you put in the code for the 12 months of gold?

If so when you put in the 12 months it would have per the above conversion table just added 4 months onto the end date of your game pass ultimate.

Did you possibly go in and accidentally cancel the game pass ultimate? This would have also cancelled the gold subscription.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

1. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. - Similar Threads - Added Live Gold

2. Xbox live gold added on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold added on wrong account: Hello, I accidentally added a Xbox live Gold 3 months code on a wrong account (my second microsoft account) and not on my main which I've always played with (very unfortunate ^^).. I know that it...
  3. Problem adding 12+1 Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem adding 12+1 Xbox live gold card: So i purchased a 12+1 xbox live card to use with my new xbox one i got the call of duty edition so it comes with a free 14 days of xbox live gold. when i put in the code to redeem it everything...
  4. Added child to my acct,, do I have to purchase another live gold acct 4 them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added child to my acct,, do I have to purchase another live gold acct 4 them?: I have an Xbox live gold account. We have 2 boys & just recently added another Xbox. I setup the Xbox, added a "child" as a "family member" on the original account that the boys shared. Now the...
  5. Adding Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Xbox Live Gold: My Xbox Live ran out and I bought an Xbox Live Gold Subsciption Code. I try to redeem it and it either says "unknown error has happened" or "Try again later". I need help...
  6. FIX YOUR ADS FOR GOLD. Just paid for 3 months of Live gold when I only wanted ONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX YOUR ADS FOR GOLD. Just paid for 3 months of Live gold when I only wanted ONE.: Back in January I paid for a month of Gold thru the store on my Xbox1. Lo and behold when I get back home today after being gone for over a month to find out Mircosoft has been charging me every...
  7. Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...: Hi, I was given a 12 month membership voucher for xbox live gold yesterday, and added the code straight away. I didnt try and access an online game so don't know if it worked right away. I have...
  8. Adding a credit card to xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a credit card to xbox live gold account: Hello, I have two accounts on my xbox one, mine (an adult one) an a child account. Child account has xbox live gold subscription and my kid was enjoing free monthly games for about half a year...
  9. Added 1 month trial to xbox live gold, and it says I am subscribed, but not activated on Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added 1 month trial to xbox live gold, and it says I am subscribed, but not activated on Xbox ...: I logged on to my account via PC, signed up for the 1 month trial to xbox gold, everything went through but im not getting it on my xbox one.... I then also added the code for 14 day trial, and...
  10. adding to xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding to xbox live gold: i feel kinda weird asking this. ive had xbox live for over 5 years and have never renewed my gold before it ran out but i wanna do it now. my gold runs out on the 17th of this month but i wanna...