Adding a Classic and it's sequel.

Discus and support Adding a Classic and it's sequel. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can the Xbox team Please consider adding these 2 games to the roster via game pass or a paid version with updated graphics. Winback: from the N64 I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Affectionate_Stuff59, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Adding a Classic and it's sequel.

Can the Xbox team Please consider adding these 2 games to the roster via game pass or a paid version with updated graphics.

Winback: from the N64 I believe the PS2 had it at one point. AND Winback 2 that was released on the Xbox original I believe.

It would be really awesome to relive these awesome childhood memories of a tactical shooter the first one in my opinion was almost as good as metal gear solid.

I never played winback 2 because I never knew it existed but I really want to play it now!

submitted by /u/Affectionate_Stuff59
    [link] [comments]

/u/Affectionate_Stuff59, Sep 20, 2021
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Rick Dangerous

Oh man, rick dangerous is a classic, I could never finish the sequel
  3. voteDC Win User

Wish list for a future Resident Evil game.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

28 weeks later was the sequel to the movie

[/quote]Still don't believe it. Who would really try to Americanse a classic brit horror.

It'd be madness.
  4. Icewolfer93 Win User

Halo Wars 2

*Signed*

I would absolutely love a sequel

This game was really good, and it's a shame there isn't already plans for the sequel.

I felt Halo Wars really added a lot to the Halo Universe.
  5. XDWifiLagg Win User

Xbox original game

There's a ton of classic games Id like to see added back in.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

If you can have one game or game series from the 360 updated for Xbox One, what would it be?

Gears of War. The original with Horde and beast modes added. None of those crappy sequels
Thema:

Adding a Classic and it's sequel.

1. Adding a Classic and it's sequel. - Similar Threads - Adding Classic sequel

2. Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator For xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator For xbox: Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox This is the application link https://flightsim.to/file/652/lukeairtool This application is very important in adding...
  3. cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

in XboX Insiders
    cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...: cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work) any ideas thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  4. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

in XboX Insiders
    Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...: So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why …but the Xbox series x was online chat and...
  5. I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...: I tried logging into my account today and it said there was a problem with my account so I hit "Fix Account" and ever since I've done that my Xbox doesn't show my account on the sign-in screen yet...
  6. Adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends: Hi sorry if this is a silly question. I have my 8 yr old playing minecraft. Adding friends is disabled and he wants to play with his cousins.how do I fix this in settings please....
  7. Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard: Ok, have tested with more than one Twitch Accounts, you cannot add Twitch to the Xbox User Profile. After Login you are stuck at the verify/token Webpage, it loads and load and nothing happend...
  8. About game ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About game ads: Would you please be careful while choosing the ads ? I was playing ms mahjong on my phone and I got a gambling ad says welcome to sin city (no pun intended since it's unacceptable) and to make the...
  9. Adding a game to the backward compatibility on the xbox one x store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a game to the backward compatibility on the xbox one x store: Can you please make Simpsons Hit and Run Backward Compatible digital on the Xbox store I see that you list a lot of games but Simpsons Hit and Run is still not listed on Backward Compatible to buy...
  10. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...