Adding a family member to my Gold account

Discus and support Adding a family member to my Gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need some help adding a family member to my Gold account. I understand that there isn't a family plan anymore, however, I need to add her so that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanCQC, May 30, 2014.

1. SpartanCQC
    SpartanCQC Guest

I need some help adding a family member to my Gold account. I understand that there isn't a family plan anymore, however, I need to add her so that there aren't two Gold accounts. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks. This is for the 360.

:)

SpartanCQC, May 30, 2014
  2. ISAACS2005
    ISAACS2005 Guest
    Adding a family member to my gold account.

I am having trouble adding a family member to my gold account.

ISAACS2005, May 30, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Family Pack Issue

Hello,

I recently bought an xbox live family and was working on adding a family member. I successfully added the first family member but it said that there was a problem adding them to my Gold Family Pack and to try adding them later. I have tried multiple times
    and nothing has worked. I have also tried adding another family member but it wouldnt even let me add another member so far. Please help me figure this out.

Thanks

-

NotoriousGerbil, May 30, 2014
  4. Adding a family member to my Gold account

You can`t add her,everyone on the 360 needs a separate account.

THEOWENKILLER, May 30, 2014
  5. Jacyintha Win User

family pack of xbox live gold

When you go into the family center while on your account, it should be showing them on the family pack as gold members.

It may also just show them as family pack members. It IS possible to add someone to the pack without adding them as a gold member.
  6. FOXDVD Win User

Family Gold. How much time can you have on it at once?

I just want to bump my old thread to say that I am still unable to add my son to my family gold plan. He currently has 21 months of gold. My family plan has 11 months of gold. When I try to add him it says "This member can't be added to the gold family
    pack. Adding the member's remaining time would exceed the limit for this gold family pack."
  7. jloebick Win User

Family Blunder

The Family membership program ends today. All members in the Family (up to 4) will get their own Gold account today plus an additional 3 months added to the account for free.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You can`t add her,everyone on the 360 needs a separate account.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Adding a family member to my gold account.

On the 360 each account has to have its own gold subscription. There is no way to share gold on the 360.
Thema:

1. Adding a family member to my Gold account - Similar Threads - Adding family member

2. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  3. Adding to Xbox family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding to Xbox family: my step son is back home and I’m tying to add his existing Xbox account to our Xbox so he can have access to Gold Live. He is currently under his stepdads account family Xbox. If I add him to ours...
  4. Child added as family, cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child added as family, cannot add friends: I have created Microsoft accounts for both myself and my child. We are using iPads and have added the minecraft Microsoft app. When I try to add friends on her profile it won’t allow me. It...
  5. Family - Adding Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family - Adding Friends: I created a family account for my son in order to limit online time and purchases. I cannot figure out how he can add his friends to play with them. We are Gold subscribers and can add friends to...
  6. Adding a second account for a family shared second Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a second account for a family shared second Xbox one: I bought a second Xbox one console for both my kids and they keep signing the other one out. How do I create a second user or second account but still have Family sharing for my games and...
  7. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...
  8. trouble adding kids to my 'xbox family'

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble adding kids to my 'xbox family': Hi, I logged into my xbox privacy&online safety site using web browser. There I only see my own gamer tag, and not my kids' tag. When I click on 'Microsoft family' link, I get to the Microsoft...
  9. trouble adding kids to my 'xbox family'

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble adding kids to my 'xbox family': hi, In order to play Minecraft on Android phones with family members, each member needs to be defined as a 'friend' to join the same game. To have rights for a 'friend' property, each user needs...
  10. Adding a family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a family member: I am adding a family member to my xbox live account. I am wondering if the family member will be able to log on with an xbox 360 when I have an xbox one? 2db617b7-27c9-4f35-babf-5b7d38528590