Adding a family member to my Gold account

Discus and support Adding a family member to my Gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need some help adding a family member to my Gold account. I understand that there isn't a family plan anymore, however, I need to add her so that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanCQC, May 30, 2014.

1. SpartanCQC
    SpartanCQC Guest

I need some help adding a family member to my Gold account. I understand that there isn't a family plan anymore, however, I need to add her so that there aren't two Gold accounts. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks. This is for the 360.

:)

SpartanCQC, May 30, 2014
  2. ISAACS2005
    ISAACS2005 Guest
    Adding a family member to my gold account.

I am having trouble adding a family member to my gold account.

ISAACS2005, May 30, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Family Pack Issue

Hello,

I recently bought an xbox live family and was working on adding a family member. I successfully added the first family member but it said that there was a problem adding them to my Gold Family Pack and to try adding them later. I have tried multiple times
    and nothing has worked. I have also tried adding another family member but it wouldnt even let me add another member so far. Please help me figure this out.

Thanks

-

NotoriousGerbil, May 30, 2014
  4. Adding a family member to my Gold account

You can`t add her,everyone on the 360 needs a separate account.

THEOWENKILLER, May 30, 2014
  5. Jacyintha Win User

family pack of xbox live gold

When you go into the family center while on your account, it should be showing them on the family pack as gold members.

It may also just show them as family pack members. It IS possible to add someone to the pack without adding them as a gold member.
  6. FOXDVD Win User

Family Gold. How much time can you have on it at once?

I just want to bump my old thread to say that I am still unable to add my son to my family gold plan. He currently has 21 months of gold. My family plan has 11 months of gold. When I try to add him it says "This member can't be added to the gold family
    pack. Adding the member's remaining time would exceed the limit for this gold family pack."
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You can`t add her,everyone on the 360 needs a separate account.
  8. Smwutches Win User

On the 360 each account has to have its own gold subscription. There is no way to share gold on the 360.
  9. noeqplease Win User

Thanks. This needs to change.
Thema:

1. Adding a family member to my Gold account - Similar Threads - Adding family member

2. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  3. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  4. Adding money to my sons family account position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding money to my sons family account position: My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card. I do not wish to give Microsoft a further ten pounds as...
  5. Adding kids on family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding kids on family account: I have a Xbox One and I made my two kids (both under 12 years old) emails and I'm trying to add them to my Microsoft Family but an error message comes up every time I try to join. How do I add...
  6. Family Screen Time options added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Screen Time options added: Hi I'd love to see more options in screen time settings. To create more balanced habits and also give children some responsibility I'd like the following settings added:- 1. Options to add one...
  7. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  8. Adding to Xbox family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding to Xbox family: my step son is back home and I’m tying to add his existing Xbox account to our Xbox so he can have access to Gold Live. He is currently under his stepdads account family Xbox. If I add him to ours...
  9. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...
  10. Adding a family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a family member: I am adding a family member to my xbox live account. I am wondering if the family member will be able to log on with an xbox 360 when I have an xbox one? 2db617b7-27c9-4f35-babf-5b7d38528590