Adding a freind

Discus and support Adding a freind in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to freind someone on Xbox one but I'm on the 360 and when I try to put in the gamertag it doesn't work becuase there is someone on the 360 with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HiYoureCute, Mar 24, 2020.

1. HiYoureCute
    HiYoureCute Guest

Adding a freind

I need to freind someone on Xbox one but I'm on the 360 and when I try to put in the gamertag it doesn't work becuase there is someone on the 360 with the same username

:)

HiYoureCute, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Senkei88 Win User

Adding a freind

Hi, try to add him via xbox.com
  3. djmistaspot Win User

Adding a freind

360 and Xbox One both use the same accounts. That is the same person
  4. Eric Wilborn Win User

Adding freinds on xbox live

You can try adding him from your computer as well. Type in live.xbox.com/.../Profile and be sure to put his gamertag at the very end of that URL. On the right hand side you'll see
    an option to Add Friend.
  5. spursYIDkid88 Win User

xbox smartglass app is pretty good and simple to add your friends on
  6. Elus1ve Yeti Win User

be sure that your a correctly spelling his gamertag
Thema:

Adding a freind

1. Adding a freind - Similar Threads - Adding freind

2. Non riesco ad aggiornare rainbow six siege codice errore 0x87E00005 [Can't update rainbow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco ad aggiornare rainbow six siege codice errore 0x87E00005 [Can't update rainbow...: Codice errore 0x87E00005 su aggiornamento rainbow six siege [Translation-Update error code 0x87E00005 on update rainbow six siege] 8460f829-cc80-4c1a-a055-188eb073b45f
  3. добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]: Здравствуйте. Очень нужна Ваша помощь! При добавлении устройства xbox 360 к учетной записи microsoft, через серийный номер, оно добавляется успешно, но не отображается. Приобрел Game pass а...
  4. Adding friends in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends in minecraft.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft PE but I can't add any friends. It says I can't add friends due to the settings but I can't find anything on how to change it. acb45e2f-5415-46aa-acac-aa6bafff6ba7
  5. Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]: Hola,buenas.Mi problema es que soy de ps4 y e creado una cuenta de Microsoft,al meterme en amigos y intentar agregar amigos de PC me aparece "gamertag no encontrado" cuando estoy escribiendo...
  6. Adding friends to Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Adding friends to Minecraft: HI there, I am trying to add friends to my son's Minecraft but it won't allow us because it says we don't have the permission on our Microsoft Accounts. I go to our Xbox one accounts and I see...
  7. Ads on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ads on xbox: I pay a yearly subscription to xbox live. Why are ads showing up on my home page? The cost of my subscription needs to be reduced if you’re going to push ads in my face and take up my home page...
  8. I added a gift to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I added a gift to the wrong account: Hello, I have two windows account a professional one and a private one. A friend of mine offered me a gift (a video game), but it has been added by default to my professional account and not to...
  9. Adding kids on family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding kids on family account: I have a Xbox One and I made my two kids (both under 12 years old) emails and I'm trying to add them to my Microsoft Family but an error message comes up every time I try to join. How do I add...
  10. Problem withe re adding a freind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withe re adding a freind: Hi something whent wrong and a freinds dosent show on freinds list so i try to send a freind request again and it says - sorry we can't save youre changes right now. try again in a wile - i try...