Adding a general option in bug reports.

Discus and support Adding a general option in bug reports. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Buachaill Dona, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Adding a general option in bug reports.

I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of the natural of it I can't capture a video or screenshot of
    it nor report it as it happens.

No matter what I am doing I will get a message telling me I need to restart my Xbox, I cant do anything except select restart when this happens. When I try to report this bug I can't find a category which it falls under either. And as I already stated I've
    no way of taking a capture to send with a report. I'm currently in the beta ring of the preview program.

:)

Buachaill Dona, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Game DVR does not record a clip

Some games disable recording capability by default. You won't be able to make clips of these titles.

If you're still having trouble, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Power cycle your console

Power cycling your console may clear up the issue. If it doesn't, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Make sure Game DVR is enabled

To make sure Game DVR is enabled on your Xbox One console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Go to Preferences.
    4. Under "Game DVR & streaming," make sure that Allow broadcasts and captures is checked.
    Solution 3: Use both of the two previous solutions

The following procedure has also been known to resolve the issue:

1. Follow the steps in Solution 2, but UNCHECK Allow broadcasts and captures.
    2. Follow the steps in Solution 1 to power cycle your console.
    3. Follow the steps in Solution 2, and CHECK Allow broadcasts and captures.
    Solution 4: Delete older clips

The issue may be related to a lack of space in your cloud storage. Try deleting some of your older clips to make space:

1. Press the Guide button.
    2. Select Broadcast & capture, and then Capture.
    3. Select Manage captures.
    4. Select the first drop-down box, and then select On Xbox Live.
    5. Select the clip you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete, and then Yes to confirm.
    Note When you have maxed out your allotted storage capacity for game clip content, you will be notified with the message Delete some of your captures. To upload more, remove some captures from Xbox Live.

When you have reached 90% or more of your allotted storage capacity for game clip content, you will see a message in the Manage captures screen for the profile that has reached this storage limit. Follow these steps to check to see if you
    are near your allotted capacity:

1. Press the Guide button.
    2. Select Broadcast & capture, and then Capture.
    3. Select Manage captures.
    4. If you are near your allotted capacity for game clip content, you will see the message Your Xbox Live storage is filling up. If you run out of space, delete some captures to upload more.
  3. denis97g Win User

Since you are an insider, bugs are pretty common. I know there's a reddit for insiders https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ try to explain the issue there and if you
    can maybe use a phone to film the bug and post it in the reddit.
  4. {Parity} Win User

HERE
    to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Hi there,

You need to report the bug through your console. Press the Home button (like you were going to power the console off) to bring up the 'Report a bug' option. Then enter the details there.

As for compensation for reporting bugs, that won't be found in the forums.
  6. Knowitall(2) Win User

Diablo 3 bug

Addendum to the above post: Have added my info to Reaper's Bug report at Battle..net
Thema:

1. Adding a general option in bug reports. - Similar Threads - Adding general option

2. What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?: On this note, I'd love to see Spider-Man make it's way over to Xbox, too! ea547439-f7a8-451b-a435-47d92e2d5dd4
  3. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  4. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...
  6. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  7. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox: Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2
  8. Adding a digital console to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a digital console to home: Fellow gamers...help please. im running an xbox one (disc version) for my son but ive added a digital 's' console in his spare room. can he still continue to play his FIFA 20 game from his disc...
  9. Error when adding payment instrument on my Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when adding payment instrument on my Xbox Account: I've already contacted phone and chat support about this What happen is when I tried to add my credit card through account.microsoft.com it gives me an error message stating "Check the info you...
  10. Ho scaricato un gioco da Xbox beta Cities Skylight e non riesco ad inserire il file nella...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ho scaricato un gioco da Xbox beta Cities Skylight e non riesco ad inserire il file nella...: [Title translation-I downloaded a game from Xbox beta Cities Skylight and I can't put the file in the it.locale directory for ita translation] Buonasera, relativamente all'oggetto mi potete dare...