Adding a general option in bug reports.

Discus and support Adding a general option in bug reports. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Buachaill Dona, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Adding a general option in bug reports.

I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of the natural of it I can't capture a video or screenshot of
    it nor report it as it happens.

No matter what I am doing I will get a message telling me I need to restart my Xbox, I cant do anything except select restart when this happens. When I try to report this bug I can't find a category which it falls under either. And as I already stated I've
    no way of taking a capture to send with a report. I'm currently in the beta ring of the preview program.

:)

Buachaill Dona, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Game DVR does not record a clip

Some games disable recording capability by default. You won't be able to make clips of these titles.

If you're still having trouble, try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Power cycle your console

Power cycling your console may clear up the issue. If it doesn't, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Make sure Game DVR is enabled

To make sure Game DVR is enabled on your Xbox One console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Go to Preferences.
    4. Under "Game DVR & streaming," make sure that Allow broadcasts and captures is checked.
    Solution 3: Use both of the two previous solutions

The following procedure has also been known to resolve the issue:

1. Follow the steps in Solution 2, but UNCHECK Allow broadcasts and captures.
    2. Follow the steps in Solution 1 to power cycle your console.
    3. Follow the steps in Solution 2, and CHECK Allow broadcasts and captures.
    Solution 4: Delete older clips

The issue may be related to a lack of space in your cloud storage. Try deleting some of your older clips to make space:

1. Press the Guide button.
    2. Select Broadcast & capture, and then Capture.
    3. Select Manage captures.
    4. Select the first drop-down box, and then select On Xbox Live.
    5. Select the clip you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete, and then Yes to confirm.
    Note When you have maxed out your allotted storage capacity for game clip content, you will be notified with the message Delete some of your captures. To upload more, remove some captures from Xbox Live.

When you have reached 90% or more of your allotted storage capacity for game clip content, you will see a message in the Manage captures screen for the profile that has reached this storage limit. Follow these steps to check to see if you
    are near your allotted capacity:

1. Press the Guide button.
    2. Select Broadcast & capture, and then Capture.
    3. Select Manage captures.
    4. If you are near your allotted capacity for game clip content, you will see the message Your Xbox Live storage is filling up. If you run out of space, delete some captures to upload more.
  3. denis97g Win User

Since you are an insider, bugs are pretty common. I know there's a reddit for insiders https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ try to explain the issue there and if you
    can maybe use a phone to film the bug and post it in the reddit.
  4. {Parity} Win User

HERE
    to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others.
  5. Knowitall(2) Win User

Diablo 3 bug

Addendum to the above post: Have added my info to Reaper's Bug report at Battle..net
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

couple of issues

Yeah same problems here. I think its the same for everyone. However apart from general discussion this is not the right place to report any bugs or issues. There is a forum on

Battlelog
    for reporting bugs and leaving general feedback. I also don't get the flashing screen, its like someone is taking my photo LOL.
Thema:

1. Adding a general option in bug reports. - Similar Threads - Adding general option

2. Adding friends on my childs xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding friends on my childs xbox account: I am trying to add family members as friends to my child's account. When I use the child's account it said I had to add friends with the parent account. When I use my account (the parent account)...
  3. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  4. Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues: Hello, I'm currently having issues signing in to my xbox one x. I had issues previously where I could not add new accounts for friends to play with me. Today I was trying to play and it had...
  5. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  6. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...
  7. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  8. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  9. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  10. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...