Adding a new email address to my account

Discus and support Adding a new email address to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I need to change my email address for my xbox to a new one but not sure if I do will I loose everything. Will all my games and apps be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helenaC1, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM.

1. helenaC1
    helenaC1 Guest

Hi everyone. I need to change my email address for my xbox to a new one but not sure if I do will I loose everything. Will all my games and apps be still on the xbox or can I transfer them to my new email account.

Thanks

:)

2. Shadow19841709 Win User

You can add up to 10 email address to your Microsoft account just change your primary email to you new one I did this few months ago you won't lose anything.

This link should help

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12407/microsoft-account-change-email-phone-number
  3. OakLettuce41725 Win User

Account Help

Thanks for the reply, I tried adding my new account to my old xbox account that but it says "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."
  4. OrthodoxFoil Win User

Changed email associated with account, but my console is still using the old one

As an update, I re-added the old email and was able to sign in using my new password, but now I can't re-change my alias to the new email address. Will my Xbox Live account ever recognize a change in the primary email associated with the account?
  5. Teletraan001 Win User

Can't remember my Microsoft account

If you have multiple email address, select a single email address and add it as an alias to each Microsoft account. Once the email has been added, make the new email address the primary alias. This may take up to 48hrs.

You can now use this email address to login to your account and renew your Xbox Live.

Go to the link below for further details:

support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. Oraclea Win User

Changing e-mail associated with a gamertag

Hi, unfortunately the email address that you enter can't already be in use as a Microsoft account alias (see the third bulletpoint under step 6b in the

guide
    you're using). I think that's why the error is happening. If you're willing to create a brand new Outlook account in the process of adding the email, that would be possible to do- instead of "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account
    alias," you would select "Create a new email address and add it as an alias" and then create the new Outlook account in the process. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Adding a new email address to my account - Similar Threads - Adding email address

2. Funds added to wrong email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Funds added to wrong email: My son typed my email wrong and funds were added to wrong that email not the right one. I need it swapped. Also can the free games installed on srong email be transferred. Really upset I cant call...
  3. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  4. A random email address was added on my Xbox profile list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A random email address was added on my Xbox profile list.: Hey so there was a random email that popped up as a profile on my xbox. Is it possible someone can add themselves on your xbox without actually doing it on the xbox? Confused how it got there....
  5. Adding parent email to verify child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding parent email to verify child’s account: When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable difficult for something as simple as saving progress....
  6. Adding new email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new email: Hi I had to delete my old email address I had set up on my son's Xbox how do I add new one to set up new account f24d8394-5273-41b3-88eb-676edbb9910b
  7. Money was not added to my account after clicking redeem button via email

in XBoX Rewards
    Money was not added to my account after clicking redeem button via email: 11/23/17 Case#1405622200 I received an email for $2 to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. **** from Xbox Rewards program on 4/5/17. I had also received a promo code...
  8. I accidentally added the wrong email when I had gotten a new code for my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally added the wrong email when I had gotten a new code for my xbox: I had gotten a brand new Xbox yesterday that came with a code for 1 out 4 games, I had used it and put It for the wrong email so please help me fix this, I need a new code so yea, please help...
  9. Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag: *The topic is for Xbox One, but it's for both One and 360* Long story short....... Had a friend call today and say he couldn't get into his account even tho everything was correct. He got the...
  10. Adding Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Email Address: Can I add additional email addresses to my account so that the weekly Xbox email "Week in Review" goes to more email addresses than just my 1 address? I would like to add my kids' emails so they...