Adding a new game to the xbox store

Discus and support Adding a new game to the xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have seen a video on a game that is early pregame alpha the video is on YouTube by anthomnia and the game is Day Of Dragons I don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by draon518 jr, Sep 25, 2019.

1. draon518 jr
    draon518 jr Guest

I have seen a video on a game that is early pregame alpha the video is on YouTube by anthomnia and the game is Day Of Dragons I don't know the developer but he started it as a small project with only 10 supporters and it almost got 100x the amount of supports
    now. It would be a great game to play on xbox it is about surviving as a dragon from an egg to either an elemental dragon or an elder dragon. And it has multiplayer on it right now

:)

draon518 jr, Sep 25, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Hopefully the developer is able to port it to the xbox
  3. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    draon518 jr

Thank you for contacting the forum with this issue. The main thing you and sometimes many others need to remember is there are many processes that a game will go through before it gies into any store. You mentioned it is in early pregame alpha when you saw
    this, from this point it will be going through many levels of testing and debugging, which is a fun yet grueling proceedure as the testers are trying everything to break the game, "Why" so it can be released without any issues. Now the stages a game goes through
    from even Alpha could take months to even years.

What i suggest to you, is find out ore on the Developer, see if they have anything on social media you can follow and just keep following there updates and the day will then come where you get that release date.
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

That's up to the developers to decide but I checked it out and it does look amazing and certainly something I would play.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

could come in as an indie game that xbox supports, but they must come to an agreement, remember that this's how cuphead started and it was quite a success in sales
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

For a game to get put on the marketplace as either a part of the Creator's Collection or as a full game through ID@Xbox or some other means, the developer themselves would have to publish under a publisher or publish it themselves. There's also some sort
    of guideline/rule set for putting a game up on Microsoft's services a developer has to follow I believe to. You'll have to find out who the developer is and email/mail them if you'd like to see it on the store in the future as someone who would have to the
    power to do that would be the developer themselves and not really anyone on the forums.

Info about the CC/CP

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

I found you the contact link

http://dayofdragons.com/contact/
Thema:

1. Adding a new game to the xbox store - Similar Threads - Adding game store

2. Getting a game added to game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game added to game pass.: Is there a procedure that one can follow in order to get a game added to game pass? 4df174d1-cd7f-43e9-9dc2-30a0868d1c17
  3. xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads: Would be better to have the videos in xbox game pass catalog include gameplay. Rather, most seem to be just cinematic ads which show no gameplay. I find those unhelpful at best and purposefully...
  4. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  5. Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?: I should have 1000 on Surviving Mars but only shows 415/1000 but when I go into its acheev sections it shows I unlocked all of them. Ssme thing with dungeon of the endless. I unlocked 2...
  6. can you add the following games sicne your adding mod support for the xbox app store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you add the following games sicne your adding mod support for the xbox app store?: the games are: Age of mythology, elder scrolls anthology, assassin creed anthology, wolfenstein series, Doom series, quake series, starcraft anthology, tom clancy anthology, 3d realms anthology,...
  7. Some games like 'We happy few' don't show the new Games Pass tag added Recently.

in XboX Insiders
    Some games like 'We happy few' don't show the new Games Pass tag added Recently.: And I don't have it purchased only games thanks to the subcription of Xbox Game Pass Ultímate. The error is already reported from the console. Greetings. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link]...
  8. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  9. The Game store - recently added?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game store - recently added?: So, in the Xbox game store on the 360, I can apparently not see what's been recently added anymore. The store lists the "on demand" games, the add-ons and arcade games separately, but going into...
  10. i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info:  I have done everything that is listed to update my Xbox Rewards. I have purchased money cards used to buy games and DLC I also edit my credit card information updated my address and still...