Adding a new game to the xbox store

Discus and support Adding a new game to the xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have seen a video on a game that is early pregame alpha the video is on YouTube by anthomnia and the game is Day Of Dragons I don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by draon518 jr, Sep 25, 2019.

1. draon518 jr
    draon518 jr Guest

I have seen a video on a game that is early pregame alpha the video is on YouTube by anthomnia and the game is Day Of Dragons I don't know the developer but he started it as a small project with only 10 supporters and it almost got 100x the amount of supports
    now. It would be a great game to play on xbox it is about surviving as a dragon from an egg to either an elemental dragon or an elder dragon. And it has multiplayer on it right now

:)

draon518 jr, Sep 25, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

Hopefully the developer is able to port it to the xbox
  3. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    draon518 jr

Thank you for contacting the forum with this issue. The main thing you and sometimes many others need to remember is there are many processes that a game will go through before it gies into any store. You mentioned it is in early pregame alpha when you saw
    this, from this point it will be going through many levels of testing and debugging, which is a fun yet grueling proceedure as the testers are trying everything to break the game, "Why" so it can be released without any issues. Now the stages a game goes through
    from even Alpha could take months to even years.

What i suggest to you, is find out ore on the Developer, see if they have anything on social media you can follow and just keep following there updates and the day will then come where you get that release date.
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

That's up to the developers to decide but I checked it out and it does look amazing and certainly something I would play.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

could come in as an indie game that xbox supports, but they must come to an agreement, remember that this's how cuphead started and it was quite a success in sales
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

For a game to get put on the marketplace as either a part of the Creator's Collection or as a full game through ID@Xbox or some other means, the developer themselves would have to publish under a publisher or publish it themselves. There's also some sort
    of guideline/rule set for putting a game up on Microsoft's services a developer has to follow I believe to. You'll have to find out who the developer is and email/mail them if you'd like to see it on the store in the future as someone who would have to the
    power to do that would be the developer themselves and not really anyone on the forums.

Info about the CC/CP

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

I found you the contact link

http://dayofdragons.com/contact/
Thema:

1. Adding a new game to the xbox store - Similar Threads - Adding game store

2. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  3. Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading: the ad with the find 5 dogs for the Hidden game is hanging up every time it plays in the free version and you can't close the ad page and the game will not load. you can't click on anything on the...
  4. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  5. Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how often games get added to the Insider content tab?: submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  6. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  7. Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...: Looking for help from fellow insiders I joined game pass ultimate through the insiders program I'm at a beta level. My subscription is good though 2021 but see ads on the dashboard to join for $1...
  8. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...
  9. The Game store - recently added?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game store - recently added?: So, in the Xbox game store on the 360, I can apparently not see what's been recently added anymore. The store lists the "on demand" games, the add-ons and arcade games separately, but going into...
  10. i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info:  I have done everything that is listed to update my Xbox Rewards. I have purchased money cards used to buy games and DLC I also edit my credit card information updated my address and still...