Adding a new payment option.

Discus and support Adding a new payment option. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jankolowski, Oct 2, 2019.

1. jankolowski
    jankolowski Guest

Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct because I entered 10 times correctly. I also tried with another number but still the same. Please help.

:)

jankolowski, Oct 2, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

You may be best contacting Xbox Support in that case, they deal with billing issues on a daily basis.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts on that web page, then select See other options, then payment and billing again and then click on Show contact options.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

adding a new payment option

Have you tried doing this on the console as well?
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, when you add your mobile number if it starts with a zero try leaving that zero off.
  5. jankolowski Win User

While trying to add We can't find your account.

CV: 5yswfGJadkK / ap / y.2.19.13
    Backward receives the following information
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Thema:

1. Adding a new payment option. - Similar Threads - Adding payment option

2. Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pay my 6.99 delay just with my microsoft balance without adding any payment option: I just want to pay my debt but Microsoft don't want do not want me to pay just with my Microsoft balance, i have no other payment option so what can I do ? [img]...
  3. Adding a payment method issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a payment method issue: Whenever i go to add my payment method it tells me that ive requested too many codes and to try again later. The numbers on the card were wore out so i entered the info wrong enough times but i...
  4. Need help with adding payment option, specifically where I have to fill in city and province.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with adding payment option, specifically where I have to fill in city and province.: So I type in the name of the town I live in as best as I can, multiple times, but on the next step it asks me to "check my address" when I select my home province of Newfoundland and Labrador....
  5. This Purchase Channel Requires a Billing Account - I added a Payment Option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This Purchase Channel Requires a Billing Account - I added a Payment Option: I. Am. Stumped. I just bought an Xbox Live Gold subscription today, so I could get XCOM Enemy Unknown and July's Games with Gold. I grabbed the Xbox One free games with no problem. I went to...
  6. Minecraft stays trail after importing code from Majong and after adding a payment option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stays trail after importing code from Majong and after adding a payment option.: After installing Windows 10 i saw the Minecraft beta, so i downloaded/installed it, seeing if it is Java-less (i refuse Java on my machine). And yes it runs. So back to the store and on to Mojang,...
  7. Adding paypal as payment option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding paypal as payment option: Does not work, followed the guide and have a debit card added and my bank is confirmed, yet still does not work. Contacted Microsoft and are no help, just tell me the things which i have already...
  8. Adding Payment Option Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Payment Option Problem: my old card I was using no longer works. I got a new one and wanted to add it to my payment options. the problem is the expiration date doesn't go past 2023, my card expires 2025. is there a way...
  9. No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work: I tried to buy the xbox 360 backwards comp Dead Space, and after getting the "no valid" message the first time, I added a debit card. I got the message again. And again, I delved into Google and...
  10. Adding Payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Payment option: Hello. i dont know if you will replay it anyway but still i would like help. so my problem is that my previous credit card expired. so i got a new one. i wanted to buy some stuff in some games....