Adding Accounts

Discus and support Adding Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KariPeterson, May 12, 2019.

1. KariPeterson
    KariPeterson Guest

Adding Accounts

Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks!

:)

KariPeterson, May 12, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Adding Accounts

There is a perental control section were u can also set time time limits so your children can play for a hour a day and if they want to play longer or go on games above there age a email reguest gets sent to you and you can ever agree or not
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Adding Accounts

I believe you can, juust go to account in the settings and select the sign in and passkey option, and set your key
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Adding Accounts

You can prevent new account creation this way:

Go to the console settings, and under System should be the option to "Control offline content".

Uncheck the option to allow new profiles. You can also set other things like age restriction etc. Then create a passkey to protect these settings.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Adding Accounts

Yes you can! You can also add them as child accounts and use parental controls, add screen time limits, etc.
  6. Arminator Win User

Adding accounts

[quote user="noblek1dn1ck1es"]I have 2 accounts on this microsoft account. nob1ek1dn1ck1es and xlil9milesx.[/quote]

Normally that shouldn't be technically possible. A Microsoft Account SHOULD only be able to hold ONE Gamertag.

However in some rare strange circumstances, there is a possibility to get two Gamertag accounts on one Microsoft Account.

In that case you will have to
    contact the official support
    , as they are able to separate your accounts again. You yourself can't do anything about that :-(
Thema:

Adding Accounts

1. Adding Accounts - Similar Threads - Adding Accounts

2. Adding an account after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding an account after factory reset: My son did a factory reset on his Xbox One because he was having issues with games freezing up and communication issues. Now he can't add his account back in. He has done all of the different...
  3. adding new account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new account issue: so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost EVERYTHING i aint buyin no new xbox...
  4. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  5. Adding Xbox-profile to MS-account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Xbox-profile to MS-account: Hello community! Today, I tried to setup Xbox-Live for my son, 12 years old. I had to register myself, which I did, and then I could setup the MS-account. Now, when I try to create an...
  6. Adding friends on my childs xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding friends on my childs xbox account: I am trying to add family members as friends to my child's account. When I use the child's account it said I had to add friends with the parent account. When I use my account (the parent account)...
  7. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  8. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  9. Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one: On my daughters account when she wants to use an app I have the option to allow or always allow that app. On my sons new account I have to allow it each time. How do I add Netflix to the 'always...
  10. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8