Adding Accounts

Discus and support Adding Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KariPeterson, May 12, 2019.

1. KariPeterson
    KariPeterson Guest

Adding Accounts

Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks!

:)

KariPeterson, May 12, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Adding Accounts

There is a perental control section were u can also set time time limits so your children can play for a hour a day and if they want to play longer or go on games above there age a email reguest gets sent to you and you can ever agree or not
  3. SoapyEar451 Win User

Adding Accounts

I believe you can, juust go to account in the settings and select the sign in and passkey option, and set your key
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Adding Accounts

You can prevent new account creation this way:

Go to the console settings, and under System should be the option to "Control offline content".

Uncheck the option to allow new profiles. You can also set other things like age restriction etc. Then create a passkey to protect these settings.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Adding Accounts

Yes you can! You can also add them as child accounts and use parental controls, add screen time limits, etc.
  6. Arminator Win User

Adding accounts

[quote user="noblek1dn1ck1es"]I have 2 accounts on this microsoft account. nob1ek1dn1ck1es and xlil9milesx.[/quote]

Normally that shouldn't be technically possible. A Microsoft Account SHOULD only be able to hold ONE Gamertag.

However in some rare strange circumstances, there is a possibility to get two Gamertag accounts on one Microsoft Account.

In that case you will have to
    contact the official support
    , as they are able to separate your accounts again. You yourself can't do anything about that :-(
Thema:

Adding Accounts

1. Adding Accounts - Similar Threads - Adding Accounts

2. Adding an account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding an account alias: I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted as an account alias, but it won’t let me. I...
  3. Random account adding me and my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random account adding me and my friends: Theres an account on Xbox Live by the gamertag, [Mod Removed-Personal Information]. And it's been adding me and my friends with no delay. I've been added by the same account or an account similar...
  4. Problems with adding a new account Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with adding a new account Xbox One: Some months ago I didn't have this problem of not being able to add a new account, now I try to add a new one and appears a message from the xbox that says "Xbox can only have a maximum of 32...
  5. Adding my account back onto the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding my account back onto the xbox one: I'm unable to add my account back back onto the xbox one as I get the error code 0x80040019. I have reset my router, hard reset my xbox and unplugged my power cable but it made no difference....
  6. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  7. Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...: Salve. Mi chiedevo come da titolo se fosse possibile spostare il mio account Xbox dal suo attuale account ad un altro. Lo scopo è quello di avere tutto nello stesso account, in quanto il mio...
  8. Error 0x80a40019 al agregar cuenta[Error 0x80a40019 when adding account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a40019 al agregar cuenta[Error 0x80a40019 when adding account]: Al no poder iniciar sesion , eliminé la cuenta y al querer agregar otra cuenta nueva sale ese error. [Translation - Not being able to log in, I deleted the account and when I want to add another...
  9. Re adding an account Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re adding an account Xbox one.: I removed my account and restarted Xbox and now when I try to sign in / re add account it says another user on this device uses this account so you can't add it here... How do I rectify this...
  10. Adding Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Account: Initially I had a problem where my Xbox One S that ive had for over a year decided it couldnt sign into my account. So the remedy i decided to try after consilting forums was to delete the account...