Adding an account alias

Discus and support Adding an account alias in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FuddRuckinTruckin, May 15, 2019.

1. Adding an account alias

I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted as an account alias, but it won’t let me. I keep getting a message saying that its a part of a reserved
    domain. How can add that email back?

:)

FuddRuckinTruckin, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Adding an account alias

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums,

I think the only ones capable of helping you are the ones on MS Support.

Check them out.

Have a nice day.

Alucario.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Adding an account alias

Unfortunately there is no way that you can add the Hotmail email back to the MS account. Once you removed it from the account since Hotmail is a MS product it attaches it to the account that it is originally setup with once removed it is actually not able
    to be added to another MS account. Including adding it back to the account that it was originally setup on.

Unfortunately there is no one that can do that for you either.
  4. DrunkenAcid Win User

Adding an account alias

After doing a bit of research and reading through another
    THREAD
    that was similar to this topic:

Your email address is most likely attached to another account or is already a Live ID. If you are able to log in to live services with the email address that you are trying to use, then, unfortunately, you won't be able to use that email address as an alias
    as its already attached to the account.
  5. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Adding an account alias

I try entering the email but i still get a message saying that it is part of a reserved domain, why is that and how do i fix it so o can enter the email?
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Adding an account alias

Thema:

Adding an account alias

1. Adding an account alias - Similar Threads - Adding account alias

2. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  3. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  4. Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one: On my daughters account when she wants to use an app I have the option to allow or always allow that app. On my sons new account I have to allow it each time. How do I add Netflix to the 'always...
  5. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  6. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it): I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that card onto my Microsoft account. I assume I'll...
  7. Adding Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Accounts: Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks! 388fe22d-8061-496d-b793-865ac45af5db
  8. Random account adding me and my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random account adding me and my friends: Theres an account on Xbox Live by the gamertag, [Mod Removed-Personal Information]. And it's been adding me and my friends with no delay. I've been added by the same account or an account similar...
  9. Problems with adding a new account Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with adding a new account Xbox One: Some months ago I didn't have this problem of not being able to add a new account, now I try to add a new one and appears a message from the xbox that says "Xbox can only have a maximum of 32...
  10. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...