Adding an account alias

Discus and support Adding an account alias in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FuddRuckinTruckin, May 15, 2019.

1. Adding an account alias

I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted as an account alias, but it won’t let me. I keep getting a message saying that its a part of a reserved
    domain. How can add that email back?

:)

FuddRuckinTruckin, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Adding an account alias

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums,

I think the only ones capable of helping you are the ones on MS Support.

Check them out.

Have a nice day.

Alucario.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Adding an account alias

Unfortunately there is no way that you can add the Hotmail email back to the MS account. Once you removed it from the account since Hotmail is a MS product it attaches it to the account that it is originally setup with once removed it is actually not able
    to be added to another MS account. Including adding it back to the account that it was originally setup on.

Unfortunately there is no one that can do that for you either.
  4. DrunkenAcid Win User

Adding an account alias

After doing a bit of research and reading through another
    THREAD
    that was similar to this topic:

Your email address is most likely attached to another account or is already a Live ID. If you are able to log in to live services with the email address that you are trying to use, then, unfortunately, you won't be able to use that email address as an alias
    as its already attached to the account.
  5. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Adding an account alias

I try entering the email but i still get a message saying that it is part of a reserved domain, why is that and how do i fix it so o can enter the email?
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Adding an account alias

Thema:

Adding an account alias

1. Adding an account alias - Similar Threads - Adding account alias

2. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox: Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2
  3. Error when adding payment instrument on my Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when adding payment instrument on my Xbox Account: I've already contacted phone and chat support about this What happen is when I tried to add my credit card through account.microsoft.com it gives me an error message stating "Check the info you...
  4. Adding parent email to verify child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding parent email to verify child’s account: When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable difficult for something as simple as saving progress....
  5. Adding another xbox to account with a new user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding another xbox to account with a new user: I have a new xbox and trying to set up an account using the same email for my Microsoft but I dont want anyone else's profile on the new xbox or trying to transfer one account to the new xbox but...
  6. Code going to a account that's not even added.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code going to a account that's not even added.: I have a code for a game, but when going to redeem it, it goes to a email I no longer use. I went to my account and check my alias and there is only a single email. When I made this account I used...
  7. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  8. Adding friends to child's minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends to child's minecraft account: I just allowed my kid to get minecraft on his ipad. He is trying to add friends, but it pops up that he is not allowed to do that. I went in a have all of the restrictions turned off, but he...
  9. adding money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding money to a child account: hi, I would like to add money to my childs account but it only shows as dollars? how do I change from dollars to pounds? or does it not matter? thanks! 9929afb7-0a1f-45de-b037-8ead501a7562
  10. Adding an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding an account: I removed my account from my consol and now i am trying to add it again, but when i have typed in my e mail and password it says the account has already been added. But the account is not there....