Adding child to family xbox settings

Discus and support Adding child to family xbox settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, I try to let my kid play minecraft on a PC. Therefore I created a Microsoft account and added this one to the family. So far everything worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by n8los, May 2, 2021 at 7:33 PM.

1. n8los
    n8los Guest

Hi All,

I try to let my kid play minecraft on a PC. Therefore I created a Microsoft account and added this one to the family. So far everything worked out. When I try to add the XBox online settings of this particular child I get transferred to the questioner for the parents and after giving my consent, the next page is a "we could not find this page" message. What is going on? Where do I make the mistake?

With another child this worked quite well and I can manage its account from my Microsoft login without problems.

Best,

:)

2. Mark St... Win User

Windows 10 minecraft with xbox live and multiplayer servers

Hi Aetheraen.

You provided the guide related to the family settings and child account managing.

Is your account child account?

Was your account added in family?
  3. AnjelOglesby Win User

child privacy settings

You can also change the settings on Xbox One once the child has been added to the Admin account family. Just have both accounts signed in, while under the Admin account go to Settings > Family > Then choose the Child Account to Manage Settings.
  4. AnOnlineGamer Win User

Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

I have added the child in the Microsoft family, but it still doesn't apper in the Xbox Privacy settings on my account
  5. Sir KiKo and Co Win User

Unable to add a child account as a family member

Hello Dan,

There is no error displayed. I added Xbox Live account of my second child via Download Profile on Xbox. The account was added without a problem. Then I checked Settings > Family, but there was only an account of my first child. The same situation is on
    my XBox Live Account (on the internet); under Security, Family...-->Privacy & Online Safety. There is only first child too.

Martin
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Parent Request Login

It sounds like your account has been added to the FAMILY as a child account.

The best thing to do would be to log into your Account on the website and check the FAMILY status.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

A Child account is not controlled by age in the FAMILY, but if it has been added as a child or adult account.

If you can find another account that has been set up as an adult on that account you could leave and ask them to re-invite you as a adult into the Family.
Thema:

1. Adding child to family xbox settings - Similar Threads - Adding child family

2. Money added to a Child Account via Microsoft.com is not available to spend on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to a Child Account via Microsoft.com is not available to spend on Xbox: I added £15.00 to my son's account yesterday so that he could purchase DLC for a game on his Xbox. When I look at his account via my browser, I can see that he now has £21.01 to spend, but when he...
  3. Adding money to childs account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding money to childs account.: I added £15.00 to my childs account, i was charged and the money hasnt appeared in their account. How do i get a refund? 965699ce-40a3-4f4e-a2c2-19e03400ef4c
  4. Adding money to childs Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Adding money to childs Microsoft account: Hi, So I've been through several sessions with support chat and haven't gotten an answer. Not to mention the bot in the beginning before getting to live person is dumb as ... /insert take my...
  5. Child adding new players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child adding new players: How can I set my son's child account so that he cannot add new players. He has a set time to play on his account. When that time is up he just adds a new player and can play on that new player...
  6. Adding child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding child: I have added two of my children as family members. The third child account was set up in exactly the same way and I keep getting an error message telling me to fix the account on microsoft live. I...
  7. Child added as family, cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child added as family, cannot add friends: I have created Microsoft accounts for both myself and my child. We are using iPads and have added the minecraft Microsoft app. When I try to add friends on her profile it won’t allow me. It...
  8. I have a random account added to my family making me a child account i would like it to be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a random account added to my family making me a child account i would like it to be ...: there is an account added to my account and its making it a child account i would like to remove it. 15c6b583-1299-407f-a44e-9afebd120b6f
  9. Child account added to family, but not visible in Privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account added to family, but not visible in Privacy settings: Dear xbox team, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 and i am playing it on Windows 10. I do not own any kind of xbox. But i noticed while playing that i can't acces any online features. So my...
  10. I need help adding my child’s profile to my family on the xBox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help adding my child’s profile to my family on the xBox one console: Hi. I am having a problem adding my child’s profile to my family on the xBox one console. Even though I go to family and try to add him there (not registered on the console yet) it adds him as a...