adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

Discus and support adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey there, I do have aproblem. I just wanted to find my a friend whose gamertag I know, but when I pressed the corresponding button in minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by help searching guy, Jan 7, 2019.

1. adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

Hey there,

I do have aproblem. I just wanted to find my a friend whose gamertag I know, but when I pressed the corresponding button in minecraft pocket Edition, it ony said that I would have to change some kind of xbox live Settings on xbox.com, but having arrived
    there, I couldn't find out how to change these settings. There was just some sort of things like "your parents have to allow you..." and something, and I thought like "What?! Why in the heck??".

Well, sorry for language, and I hope I'll find somebody out there to help me.

:)

help searching guy, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition

1. adding friends to xbox live in minecraft pocket edition - Similar Threads - adding friends live

2. adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    adding friends: when my son goes to add friends on his xbox live it says that he needs parental permission and I have to go online to accept it.. I cant find anywhere to let him add people?...
  3. Control children adding new friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control children adding new friends: Hello. I currently have 3 Xbox ones in my household for my children. I have them added under me as a family and have restrictions on their purchases, screen time, etc. What I'd like to find out...
  4. Blocked from adding friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocked from adding friends.: So, i am blocked from adding friends or joining multiplayer games on windows 10 xbox. I have tried changing the settings in privacy settings but when i do submit it, it switches back to being...
  5. Cannot save changes when adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save changes when adding friends: Every time I try to add a friend it says it cannot save my changes. This person was my friend previously and got deleted some how. Can you help me? 3d9ef576-74d4-4abb-b056-ab31ffa591ad
  6. Adding Friends (Error Messge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Friends (Error Messge): I am trying to change my security settings on PC, Mobile & I Pad to allow ADD FRIENDS. When I submit the change I get an error message stating An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...
  7. How to see what friends are added

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see what friends are added: Hi Is there a way to see what friends are being added on a linked child account? My son is asking for the ability to allow adding friends which means changing the privacy setting. I want to...
  8. Adding friends on Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends on Minecraft PE: How can my son add friends on Minecraft PE? It says he can't add friends due to the settings but I can't find anything on how to change it. Moved from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile...
  9. How to see what friends are added

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see what friends are added: Hi Is there a way to see what friends are being added on a linked child account? My son is asking for the ability to allow adding friends which means changing the privacy setting. I want to...
  10. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...