Adding Friends

Discus and support Adding Friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having trouble adding friends, when I try to add a friend it says It can't because of the way my account is set up I have tried different ways to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HannahWolfe, Jun 10, 2021.

1. HannahWolfe
    HannahWolfe Guest

Adding Friends

I am having trouble adding friends, when I try to add a friend it says It can't because of the way my account is set up I have tried different ways to fix that but it won't work, any suggestions?

:)

HannahWolfe, Jun 10, 2021
  2. GTSurrealStorm Win User

Adding Friends

Yes, I tried that, but to no avail.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

adding friends

Have you been able to find the profile of his account and can't friend through his profile link? Or are you just unable to find the gamertag?
  4. shaunH3 Win User

Adding friends

I have already tried that and the same thing keeps coming up, cannot save your changer's at this time
  5. Tatted x Ortega Win User

adding a friend

It can be a parental setting not allowing you to add friends.
  6. DaniellaOrlukwu Win User

adding a friend

i dont know how to change it pls tell me
Thema:

Adding Friends

1. Adding Friends - Similar Threads - Adding Friends

2. Adding Friends and Privacy settings on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Adding Friends and Privacy settings on Minecraft.: Hi, so I play Minecraft on java and bedrock. And on bedrock it doesn't allow me to add friends or join anyone's worlds, I've looked over about a million websites and tried to access the privacy...
  3. Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble adding friends on Xbox app.: My friend sent friend request to me but I am seeing nothing on my side. [img] 702fd6d5-7e28-47d5-a481-d8bb2e1e96fe
  4. Random people adding me as a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random people adding me as a friend: I'm just curious as to how I can stop all the random people with weird names that always have symbols and just extremely sus names from adding me all the time. I tried looking thru settings and...
  5. Adding friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Adding friends: Im trying to add my friend on microsoft so we can play together. he's on switch and im on pc, i added him perfectly fine but he doesnt know how to add me. help? d704b094-94d6-467c-a404-5952e644caaf
  6. Adding Friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Friends: Hi, I am trying to allow my daughter to add friends in Minecraft, but I am just going round in circles. It just keeps sending me back to the general privacy page! Can anyone help? Thanks...
  7. Minecraft kids account - adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft kids account - adding friends: Hi, I have downloaded Minecraft onto my 3 kids amazon fire tablets and have created a microsoft account for each of them (and an xbox gamertag). When i try to add each of them as friends with...
  8. Adding a Friend/Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a Friend/Microsoft Account: This issue has happened in the past with a friend but they fixed it by asking Microsoft, but I checked a while back to see how that friend of mine was doing because I haven’t seen them on. I...
  9. Error Adding Friend in Xbox App, "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong."

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error Adding Friend in Xbox App, "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong.": My son has installed the Xbox App on his phone so that he can connect with friends. He is able to lookup friends, but when he tries to add them he gets an error message, "Try again in a bit....
  10. Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding A Friend Request Feature To Xbox: How can I stop these spam and malicious accounts from adding me as a friend on Xbox? Even after the fact that I have reported and blocked them multiple times? Is there a way that I can stop these...