Adding mods to games.

Discus and support Adding mods to games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have all of this games that alone are awesome, however, i feel like they could use a couple of mods. A great example would be on minecraft. Yeah... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metdarkgamer, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Metdarkgamer
    Metdarkgamer Guest

Adding mods to games.

So I have all of this games that alone are awesome, however, i feel like they could use a couple of mods.

A great example would be on minecraft. Yeah sure it has it´s own store and things, but it doesn´t have as interesting things as there are on PC, where most of the stuff is created by the individual, whether its an ore mod, or an entire world, it could be
    really good.

Another option could be just for adding an extra skin to a character. Like in star wars battlefront 2, i think that while kylo ren is a cool character, i think it would even be cooler if he were to be re-skinned to Darth Revan for any KOTOR fans.

If this was to ever be made, i think it should be like a forum where you could select a game, and you could get a bunch of mods, or even look for specific ones. and if you didn't like one, or you got tired of using it, you uninstall it and put another one.

While I am not even sure if this will ever be made, the sheer idea is good enough.

:)

Metdarkgamer, Mar 3, 2020
  2. IRQ3ALAA Win User

Adding mods to games.

A great idea to present to Xbox
  3. Villarino Win User

Adding mods to games.

Hello Metdarkgamer!

It will be a nice idea, thank you for your thoughs but i think xbox dont allow this because they may bug and the experience may be worst, crashes the games, etc if you want to try this kind i suggest use a pc instead.

Happy gaming!
  4. LuckyKous Win User

Adding mods to games.

Allowing mods may be VERY dangerous in some games, allowing some users to create mods to cheat. This may be done, but very limited.
  5. R6 x Vigil Win User

Adding mods to games.

there is a game on xbox with mods don't sure about the name of the game but played it once
  6. Ask Twispike Win User

Adding mods to games.

Having mods for different games would be cool but there should be limits and restrictions to using mods or even certain mods. Like in some Xbox games if you enable cheats then you can no longer earn certain achievements in the game until you turn the cheats
    off. You're idea is interesting but I doubt Xbox would consider something like that.
Thema:

Adding mods to games.

1. Adding mods to games. - Similar Threads - Adding mods games

2. Non riesco ad aggiornare rainbow six siege codice errore 0x87E00005 [Can't update rainbow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco ad aggiornare rainbow six siege codice errore 0x87E00005 [Can't update rainbow...: Codice errore 0x87E00005 su aggiornamento rainbow six siege [Translation-Update error code 0x87E00005 on update rainbow six siege] 8460f829-cc80-4c1a-a055-188eb073b45f
  3. добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    добавление устройства в учетную запись[Translation-Adding your device to your account]: Здравствуйте. Очень нужна Ваша помощь! При добавлении устройства xbox 360 к учетной записи microsoft, через серийный номер, оно добавляется успешно, но не отображается. Приобрел Game pass а...
  4. Adding friends in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends in minecraft.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft PE but I can't add any friends. It says I can't add friends due to the settings but I can't find anything on how to change it. acb45e2f-5415-46aa-acac-aa6bafff6ba7
  5. Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]: Hola,buenas.Mi problema es que soy de ps4 y e creado una cuenta de Microsoft,al meterme en amigos y intentar agregar amigos de PC me aparece "gamertag no encontrado" cuando estoy escribiendo...
  6. Adding friends to Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Adding friends to Minecraft: HI there, I am trying to add friends to my son's Minecraft but it won't allow us because it says we don't have the permission on our Microsoft Accounts. I go to our Xbox one accounts and I see...
  7. Ads on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ads on xbox: I pay a yearly subscription to xbox live. Why are ads showing up on my home page? The cost of my subscription needs to be reduced if you’re going to push ads in my face and take up my home page...
  8. Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]: Salve, volevo scaricare minecraft sul mio computer portatile tramite Microsoft store, ma mi è risultato impossibile perché mi richiedeva di partecipare al programma Windows insider. Ho fatto...
  9. come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...: come [removed by mod] si fa a riuscire ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate by Mod] how do you manage to get assistance in chat there's no shame....
  10. Lindal Mod. ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lindal Mod. ads: Can someone fix the problems with this ad? It keeps freezing up the puzzles and crashing. Extremely annoying! fe02f548-f8ee-4adb-a145-35b297951a9d