Adding Money No Longer Works?

Discus and support Adding Money No Longer Works? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I added money to my sons XBox profile, under my Microsoft account like I always do. While he is playing Fortnight, he does not see the available funds?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaneTorres, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ShaneTorres
    ShaneTorres Guest

I added money to my sons XBox profile, under my Microsoft account like I always do. While he is playing Fortnight, he does not see the available funds? This is how we have always added VBucks why is it no longer working?

:)

ShaneTorres, Sep 16, 2020
  2. FollowThe Decoy Win User

Adding money

I currently have funds in my account. But everytime I try to purchase an item and have to use remaining balance on my credit card I get an error. And can not preceed. The only way I can get the item is not use my Microsoft funds. Why is this and how can
    we fix this.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Adding money

Busty Sloth,

Unfortunately you cannot purchase currency via your console to add to your MS account. You would need to buy Xbox Gift Cards (denominated in your local currency) through online retailers and in local retail stores and then redeem them on your Xbox console
    OR you could add another payment option (credit card, debit card, etc.) to make the purchases. Hope this helps!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adding money

Hey FollowTheDecoy, this thread is a few months old now, so it's best if you create a new thread with your problem. That way you should get the answer you need more quickly.
  5. Tex1(2) Win User

adding money to account

I agree I am sure there is a minimum of say $20. to get a gift card too, what if i only want to throw on $10 like now. I have a green-dot visa that expires tomorrow with $9.00 on it, and I was going to put it on my account to grab an arcade game. looks like
    Sony will be getting my money instead of Microsoft. Sony will let me put what i want into my Sony wallet with a credit card. STUPID way to run a gaming account ! Microsoft you are going to loose a lot of money this way, you never should have gotten rid of
    the family account's either, there is no way I am going from $100.00 for myself, my wife, and 2 kids, to $240.00 I have an xbox one but my kids are still on the 360. That family account really helped especially where I am a disabled Gulf War Vet and live on
    a very small fixed income, you went and more than doubled the cost for all of us to have a gold account so it is not possible now. I had to save for a year to get my Xbox one. What were you thinking? This all just hurts a lot of your loyal customers !
  6. LordFlatus Win User

adding money to account

Very lame change.

I don't like a bunch of "microtransactions" polluting my credit card bill so prefer just putting a chunk of money into my MS account all at once. With no more points and strictly straight cash, it seems pointless/stupid to have to "buy" $25 at Amazon just
    to put that same $25 into my MS account. How does that make any sense?

It's also mighty inconvenient if I'm looking to make a $1.50 purchase and I only have 75¢ in my account. I either don't make the purchase (most likely and a lost sale), put a tiny 75¢ charge on my CC, or stop what I'm doing to go to the computer, login to
    Amazon, buy a card, blah blah blah redeem...

Stupid use case setup.
Thema:

1. Adding Money No Longer Works? - Similar Threads - Adding Money Longer

2. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...: I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?...
  3. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  4. Issue with added money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with added money: I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance the £25 is showing up, i originally thought it...
  5. Added money to wrong family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added money to wrong family member: Is there a way i can move the balance to the correct member? df01cf61-8af6-456c-93f9-b4c04d56c30e
  6. Gta online adding money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online adding money: Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do? cd549041-d6ad-4560-ae14-23bc090eb797
  7. Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]: Quando eu tento comprar V-bucks no Xbox eu preciso adicionar dinheiro em minha conta, só que está acontecendo um erro que diz que deu erro ao colocar mais dinheiro e que preciso entrar em contato...
  8. Adding money to my sons family account position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding money to my sons family account position: My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card. I do not wish to give Microsoft a further ten pounds as...
  9. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  10. Adding money to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to a microsoft account.: My son is 12-14 years old. Can he set up his card info onto Microsoft ,so he can by stuff on Xbox like adding money to his account or buying a game ,can he do that if he's 12-14 yrs old with his...