Adding money to my sons family account position

Discus and support Adding money to my sons family account position in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card. I do not wish... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimonWilliams8, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Adding money to my sons family account position

My son has a £15 Microsoft Gift card. The Game he wants is £16.74 can I pay in the £1.74 into his account or pay the last part by card.

I do not wish to give Microsoft a further ten pounds as credit into my sons account.

:)

SimonWilliams8, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Yes, you can pay the last part by card.
  3. SimonWilliams8 Win User

Where would I be able to add that last amount needed . The Adding money section only allows multiples of £10 ?
  4. Debbie-2358 Win User

Transfer $5 credit to son's account, in my family account on

It is my account that has the credit, and my son's account that I want it to go to. He is already in my family group on Microsoft Families.

And I cannot place money in his account. We have checked the permissions and all is set correctly.
  5. Miz Sassypants Win User

This account is not eligible for Elite Membership...

I bought this game for my son and I to play and added the elite to my gamertag account - will it not let him use it if I have us on the family account plan and add it there?
  6. WOGwald Win User

Error Code 0x80bd0007 - Any Help?

I had the same error when adding my son under my account. When I go back to the account settings he does appear to be part of my family.
Thema:

1. Adding money to my sons family account position - Similar Threads - Adding money sons

2. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...: I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?...
  3. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  4. Adding Money No Longer Works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Money No Longer Works?: I added money to my sons XBox profile, under my Microsoft account like I always do. While he is playing Fortnight, he does not see the available funds? This is how we have always added VBucks why...
  5. Issue with added money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with added money: I bought and added a £25 gifcard to my account but when i go to the store the money isnt there but if i go to settings and i veiw my account balance the £25 is showing up, i originally thought it...
  6. Added money to wrong family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added money to wrong family member: Is there a way i can move the balance to the correct member? df01cf61-8af6-456c-93f9-b4c04d56c30e
  7. Gta online adding money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online adding money: Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do? cd549041-d6ad-4560-ae14-23bc090eb797
  8. Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao adicionar dinheiro na microsoft[Translation-Error adding money on microsoft]: Quando eu tento comprar V-bucks no Xbox eu preciso adicionar dinheiro em minha conta, só que está acontecendo um erro que diz que deu erro ao colocar mais dinheiro e que preciso entrar em contato...
  9. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  10. Adding money to a microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to a microsoft account.: My son is 12-14 years old. Can he set up his card info onto Microsoft ,so he can by stuff on Xbox like adding money to his account or buying a game ,can he do that if he's 12-14 yrs old with his...