Adding my account back onto the xbox one

Discus and support Adding my account back onto the xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm unable to add my account back back onto the xbox one as I get the error code 0x80040019. I have reset my router, hard reset my xbox and unplugged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adammcginty, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

1. adammcginty
    adammcginty Guest

I'm unable to add my account back back onto the xbox one as I get the error code 0x80040019. I have reset my router, hard reset my xbox and unplugged my power cable but it made no difference.

:)

2. adammcginty Win User

Thanks so much for the help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Adam,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand the console is giving you a hard time when adding your account. Make sure your network is okay by running a

connection test
    . Once you have confirmed the network is not causing this, try performing a

factory reset
    as follows:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select the option allowing you to keep your games and apps. Let us know how it goes! :D
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Adam,

Thanks for letting us know the soft factory reset worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to
    talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Groganized Win User

Wont let me sign in

Try deleting your account from the console, do a hard reset, and adding it back onto the Xbox One. Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Serviço xbox [Translation-Xbox service]

Hello Dennis,

Sorry for the issue with errors you are getting. Are you able to log in on the website successfully? IF you are you can try

removing and adding your profile
    back onto the console.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Adding my account back onto the xbox one - Similar Threads - Adding account onto

2. Problems with adding a new account Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with adding a new account Xbox One: Some months ago I didn't have this problem of not being able to add a new account, now I try to add a new one and appears a message from the xbox that says "Xbox can only have a maximum of 32...
  3. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  4. Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spostare profilo Xbox da un account Microsoft ad un altro account Microsoft (Move Xbox...: Salve. Mi chiedevo come da titolo se fosse possibile spostare il mio account Xbox dal suo attuale account ad un altro. Lo scopo è quello di avere tutto nello stesso account, in quanto il mio...
  5. Error 0x80a40019 al agregar cuenta[Error 0x80a40019 when adding account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a40019 al agregar cuenta[Error 0x80a40019 when adding account]: Al no poder iniciar sesion , eliminé la cuenta y al querer agregar otra cuenta nueva sale ese error. [Translation - Not being able to log in, I deleted the account and when I want to add another...
  6. Re adding an account Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re adding an account Xbox one.: I removed my account and restarted Xbox and now when I try to sign in / re add account it says another user on this device uses this account so you can't add it here... How do I rectify this...
  7. Adding Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Account: Initially I had a problem where my Xbox One S that ive had for over a year decided it couldnt sign into my account. So the remedy i decided to try after consilting forums was to delete the account...
  8. Adding money to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to child account: hi my child account is showing USD however it should be GBP as we are in the UK how do I change to correct currency? my account and my other childs account show correctly as GBP....
  9. Adding new account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new account issue: I was not able to sign into my second account on xbox and then i decided to delete the account,add new and then signing in but i couldn’t even add new account.When I click on ‘Add New’ , it just...
  10. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...