Adding my account back onto the xbox one

Discus and support Adding my account back onto the xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm unable to add my account back back onto the xbox one as I get the error code 0x80040019. I have reset my router, hard reset my xbox and unplugged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adammcginty, Apr 16, 2019.

1. adammcginty
    adammcginty Guest

I'm unable to add my account back back onto the xbox one as I get the error code 0x80040019. I have reset my router, hard reset my xbox and unplugged my power cable but it made no difference.

:)

adammcginty, Apr 16, 2019
  2. adammcginty Win User

Thanks so much for the help.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Adam,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand the console is giving you a hard time when adding your account. Make sure your network is okay by running a

connection test
    . Once you have confirmed the network is not causing this, try performing a

factory reset
    as follows:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select the option allowing you to keep your games and apps. Let us know how it goes! :D
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Adam,

Thanks for letting us know the soft factory reset worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to
    talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Groganized Win User

Wont let me sign in

Try deleting your account from the console, do a hard reset, and adding it back onto the Xbox One. Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Serviço xbox [Translation-Xbox service]

Hello Dennis,

Sorry for the issue with errors you are getting. Are you able to log in on the website successfully? IF you are you can try

removing and adding your profile
    back onto the console.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Adding my account back onto the xbox one - Similar Threads - Adding account onto

2. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  3. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  4. Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one: On my daughters account when she wants to use an app I have the option to allow or always allow that app. On my sons new account I have to allow it each time. How do I add Netflix to the 'always...
  5. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  6. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it): I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that card onto my Microsoft account. I assume I'll...
  7. Adding an account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding an account alias: I deleted one of my account alias emails a couple of weeks ago and replaced it with a different email. I want to add back the hotmail email i deleted as an account alias, but it won’t let me. I...
  8. Adding Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Accounts: Is it possible to require a passkey when making a new account? I don't want me kids to be able to do it without me knowing. Thanks! 388fe22d-8061-496d-b793-865ac45af5db
  9. Random account adding me and my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random account adding me and my friends: Theres an account on Xbox Live by the gamertag, [Mod Removed-Personal Information]. And it's been adding me and my friends with no delay. I've been added by the same account or an account similar...
  10. Problems with adding a new account Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with adding a new account Xbox One: Some months ago I didn't have this problem of not being able to add a new account, now I try to add a new one and appears a message from the xbox that says "Xbox can only have a maximum of 32...