Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

Discus and support Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by calvinrogers, Jun 10, 2020.

1. calvinrogers
    calvinrogers Guest

Hi

I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment Method Was Issued And Microsoft Store Region Need To Match"

Plz Help Me

I'm From The Caribbean, St.Kitts and Nevis

:)

calvinrogers, Jun 10, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 and purchasing

You do not need a credit or debit card on your account if you use an Xbox 360. I purchase Xbox 360 & original Xbox games on my Xbox 360, and have never had a credit or debit card on my account. I only use gift cards.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Where are you trying to add your payment method at?

The easiest way is to sign into your account at account.microsoft.com and make sure your billing address there matches your billing address on your credit card. You can also add the payment option there.

If you are on the console you can go into the settings and make sure that the console is set to the same region as were your account is set to .
  4. calvinrogers Win User

what does it mean when it say the region my payment method issued and Microsoft Store region need to match?
  5. calvinrogers Win User

it kinda help but to only get clues to why, my payments say, "for US Purchases", does that mean my Xbox is in a different Region?
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026594/microsoft-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online - Similar Threads - Adding Credit Debit

2. Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit: I have my Series X preordered. When i pre-ordered, i had $10 in my account balance and had a credit card as a backup. I know that money won't be taken until 10 days before. Question: if i add...
  3. Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a credit/debit card in Xbox: Hi, I was thinking of adding a credit/debit card for purchasing the Xbox products and I know that the billing address should match the cards address. But does the Microsoft account country/region...
  4. Ajout d'une carte de crédit impossible[Translation-Adding an impossible credit card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ajout d'une carte de crédit impossible[Translation-Adding an impossible credit card]: J'ai le message d'erreur: "vérifiez les infos que vous avez entrées. elles ne correspondent pas aux infos de cette carte" lors de l'ajout d'une carte de crédit pour payer mon abonnement Xbox Live,...
  5. Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it: My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the xbox and now £10 stuck on his account which is...
  6. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  7. Messed up adding xbox credit on the wrong region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messed up adding xbox credit on the wrong region.: Hello there. Yesterday I've bought a code for 50$, I wanted to use it on US region, but I was sleepy and activated it on U.S. Outlying Islands region. Right now I have two balances, with US...
  8. Depositing credits still not added to account

in XBoX Rewards
    Depositing credits still not added to account: my credits from two years ago still aren’t added to my account. I need it into my account successfully please? 479139ed-93f9-4bec-a47a-f9ea93221bf5
  9. Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.): *ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW* pas moyen d'avoir l'aide adéquate, toujours la a se faire rediriger... Pas moyen de les contacter par téléphone non plus. Bref mon problème le voici; je n'arrive...
  10. Credits not added to microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credits not added to microsoft account: Hi, my reward credits counter has been on 11.000 for over a month. Why aren't they being transferred to my M-account? 91eae63a-b06f-41e8-ab68-f7eb860632f4