adding new account issue

Discus and support adding new account issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HananKhalifa1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. adding new account issue

so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost EVERYTHING i aint buyin no new xbox

:)

HananKhalifa1, Aug 19, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Adding new account issue

3. pawncrackers Win User

adding new account issue

Hi there,

In addition to the advice given, if you are having issues signing in due to a forgotten password, be sure to visit Outlook.com and click on the Forgotten Password link. From there, steps will be shown on how to make changes.

More info here:
    Reset Password

Hope this helps,

L
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Adding new account issue

Try a full system reboot and see if that fixes the problem.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

adding new account issue

Hi there Hanan,

Thanks for the reply! I understand there is an issue with the Xbox one. I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the issue persists, try this:

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. TrielDeray Win User

adding new account issue

Try restarting your xbox, completely unplugging it's power source for at least 30 seconds then plugging it back in.

I've had similar issues with my account and I recommend being connected to a reliable internet source when you try to add your account back.

The only reason I recommend that is because I have 2 stage verification on my phone as well.

Hope this helps.

If not try a complete console reset.
Thema:

adding new account issue

1. adding new account issue - Similar Threads - adding account issue

2. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  3. Adding Xbox-profile to MS-account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Xbox-profile to MS-account: Hello community! Today, I tried to setup Xbox-Live for my son, 12 years old. I had to register myself, which I did, and then I could setup the MS-account. Now, when I try to create an...
  4. Adding friends on my childs xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding friends on my childs xbox account: I am trying to add family members as friends to my child's account. When I use the child's account it said I had to add friends with the parent account. When I use my account (the parent account)...
  5. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  6. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  7. Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one: On my daughters account when she wants to use an app I have the option to allow or always allow that app. On my sons new account I have to allow it each time. How do I add Netflix to the 'always...
  8. Adding new account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new account issue: I was not able to sign into my second account on xbox and then i decided to delete the account,add new and then signing in but i couldn’t even add new account.When I click on ‘Add New’ , it just...
  9. Issues Adding Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games to my Xbox Live Account for use on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues Adding Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games to my Xbox Live Account for use on Xbox One: Hi All, I've been having some serious issues trying to download any backwards compatible xbox 360 game to my account from the online store so that I can use it on my Xbox One. Let's go through...
  10. Issues adding another account to xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues adding another account to xbox one x: Hi All, So we have two xbox's in our household and have always used the game sharing feature which worked perfectly. I recently upgraded mine to xbox one x, and now I can not add the other...