Adding second profile on Xbox Live

Discus and support Adding second profile on Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I have two profilers on xbox live? 654d0a18-ffe7-48db-9889-0fd18b495c7e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TearyCrab4466, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Adding second profile on Xbox Live

Can I have two profilers on xbox live?

:)

TearyCrab4466, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Robby4eva90
    Robby4eva90 Guest
    xbox gold forr xbox 360

if you are adding a second profile to your xbox 360 and the main profile has xbox live gold then from my understanding the seccond profile will have access to the same xbox live gold features as the main profile.

Robby4eva90, Apr 30, 2014
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    New Achievements Added 8/13/2013

Hi everybody, we just added some new achievement awards to the site! Remember when you feel like you've got an award the best way to get is to go to the award tab at the top and request the reward. We try to keep track and give awards as they come due. But sometimes things do get missed so don't be afraid to request an award if you feel like you've earned them. Below you can find a list of the new awards added to the site. Hope you all like them.

10 Referrals - Member has referred 10 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
    20 Referrals - Member has referred 20 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
    30 Referrals - Member has referred 30 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
    5,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 5,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
    10,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 10,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
    25,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 25,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
    50,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 50,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
    Facebook Iike - Member has liked the XboxOneForums Facebook Page at .https://www.facebook.com/XboxOneForums

4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Hi there,

You can create multiple profiles from your console but each profile must buy a Gold subscription to use the multiplayer feature on Xbox Live.

Also you can't share your Microsoft account nor your subscription with two profiles.

Boombaa, Apr 30, 2014
  5. Boombaa Win User

Hi there,

You can create multiple profiles from your console but each profile must buy a Gold subscription to use the multiplayer feature on Xbox Live.

Also you can't share your Microsoft account nor your subscription with two profiles.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

xbox gold forr xbox 360

if you are adding a second profile to your xbox 360 and the main profile has xbox live gold then from my understanding the seccond profile will have access to the same xbox live gold features as the main profile.
  7. onyxishere Win User

adding a second xbox to live

Wow, that's a lot of questions. Let's see what we can do for you.

1. You can access live with your gamertag on any xbox. I recommend saving your tag to a usb stick to transport it easily.

2. You can purchase the family plan gold pack but it is 1 year of gold per gamertag and cannot be stored up. If you don't already have multiple tags you will have to create one for each member of the family.

3. Once the plan is set up on one xbox, each member can move to a separate system if they choose to.
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Achievement List not updating

Do you have some examples of the games not being added to your list?

Also, do you have another profile you can test to see if those games are being added to the second profile that aren't on your profile? Would also help identify if it's the console or the profile if there is another Xbox somewhere you can sign in and see
    if the games are added to your profile on the second console.

Let me know the games, and if you have the other profile or console available and we'll see what else we can do to troubleshoot!
  9. Sir KiKo and Co Win User

Unable to add a child account as a family member

Hello Dan,

There is no error displayed. I added Xbox Live account of my second child via Download Profile on Xbox. The account was added without a problem. Then I checked Settings > Family, but there was only an account of my first child. The same situation is on
    my XBox Live Account (on the internet); under Security, Family...-->Privacy & Online Safety. There is only first child too.

Martin
Thema:

1. Adding second profile on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Adding second profile

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. How do I keep random people from adding me on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep random people from adding me on Xbox One?: I really don't like that anyone can just add me on there. I don't know these people and I don't appreciate not being able to block friend "requests." It's not even requesting to be on my friends...
  4. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

in XboX Insiders
    This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  5. Second controller added with limited function

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second controller added with limited function: I purchased a second wireless controller and it will not work with the original connected. I did the BT pairing but in a two player game no action... Question other than pairing does this...
  6. I am having trouble adding a second player controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble adding a second player controller: Normally I can I add a second player by pressing the menu button but instead the screen just gets dark and prompts me to press the menu button again. 98de887c-69ca-4367-929d-a5421e405e8d
  7. Origins mode - extra 30 seconds not added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Origins mode - extra 30 seconds not added: After I updated the app to the latest version, the 2 new Origins pack (Arch & Cascade) are available. However, the feature where we can watch a commercial to get an extra of 30 seconds is no...
  8. Adding a second account for a family shared second Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a second account for a family shared second Xbox one: I bought a second Xbox one console for both my kids and they keep signing the other one out. How do I create a second user or second account but still have Family sharing for my games and...
  9. Adding a second xbox appears to have deleted my games (and is still taking up space on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a second xbox appears to have deleted my games (and is still taking up space on the ...: We're very lucky and got a 2nd Xbox for the house over Christmas. The 2nd xboXbox x doesn't yet have an external drive. The first xbox has a 4tb external drive that was at about 40% usage....
  10. Bought and added a second controller, now neither the original or the new controller will stay ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought and added a second controller, now neither the original or the new controller will stay ...: It's a pretty silly irritant, but I'm used to picking up my controller, pressing the 'on' button and having the console boot up. After syncing a new controller, I now have to manually turn on...